Buzz Sports Dallas Houston 5 Star NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Dallas Houston 5 Star NBA

Last NBA Play was a bust with my Play Of The Week Total in the Seattle game the other night. Illjaunt thanks for the support in my thread

Lets come back with Dallas/Houston here

DALLAS (58 - 26) at HOUSTON (53 - 31): Play On Dallas Mavericks +2 5 Star 4/28/2005 8:35:00 PM

When there is a line I really don't understand I have to really look at going with it. The Mavs were favored in game one and a inflated favorite to 7 in Game two, both losses. Obviously the books were taking advantage of the must win theory in game two. Houston has dominated the first two in this series yet only come in a 1.5-2 point favorite. I am not buying this number at all and am going to grab the Mavericks here as this looks like they are begging for Rocket money here. Play On Dallas Mavericks to win 1.75 Units. The third win is a series is always the toughest to win and this line reflects that. Dallas comes up big here.

Other plays today
    6 Star POD Twins Win
    3 Star Devil Rays Loss
    4 Star Tigers
    5 Star Angels/Yankees Over 10.5
    5 Star NBA Dallas +1.5-2

Going into today.

Daily Top Play Selection 247-204 L451 (54.76%)

Premium Selections 130-111 L241 (53.94%) (4 Star or Higher)

NBA 23-14 L37 Nice run going here

Still down for the year in MLB but picking it back up

MLB 14-8 L22 Dogs 12-2 L14

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Keep up the honest work Buzz!! Hope the Mavs continue this run and ca$h your ticket for you!!

Comment

nice win buzz keep it up
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
      X