This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $Jimmy's$ Records (Mar 11 - Mar 20)

Not sure if anyone cares, but I said I would post his record since I've been a member (Mar 11) so I'm going to do it (it may be off by a play or two, but I'm confident that I have all his e-mail w/the picks). I played his H/R plays for $150, his I/I plays for $100, and his regular plays for $50 so the $ figure I give out is based on this. I will say that in the beginning he did not put units on his plays so I can't give you a unit figure...sorry. Please don't look down on me for going with is service. Like I said before, I joined BC right when he was hot in the Service Play thread so I joined his service after he stopped posting in there.

Mar 11 - Mar 13 (5-4, +$25)

I/I 1-1 -$10
    Reg 4-3 +$35

Mar 14 - Mar 20 (19-12-2, +$300)

H/R 4-3 +$105
    I/I 1-2 -$120
    Reg 14-7-2 +315

I will do a breakdown week-by-week in other posts in this thread.

Wayne, thanks for deleting my post...I guess I made 0 valid points. Yes, there is a connection between $Jimmy$ and me, I've paid him for picks so I guess that means I'm a customer. Just because I've only been a member for a month doesn't mean I don't know anything about services or betting.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
      Just because I've only been a member for a month doesn't mean I don't know anything about services or betting.
      Obviously it does because you still find a way to defend the scumbag! Where were you when he was posting from the start? Not Here so you obviously don't know!

Comment

Working...
      X