This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Insider play goes today!!

We continue the success in MLB. The NBA playoffs have been a big let down so far, going a horrible 0-7.. The positive through all of it has been on the diamond. We are 70-45 61%, and +38.69 units. Go get your winning package today!! Now, back to the NBA, we have been solid all year in the NBA, making clients some serious money. We are in a bad slump, 0-7, but we are ready to bust out, and kick the man in the nuts. One thing I can say is, we dont really have extended slumps. A few days, then break out. Today should be just like that.

Visit winningsportsbets.com, or email me at paidtowin4u@yaho*.com

Free play on Phil/Wash over 9...
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

MLB Record

I had a question about your record...

On 4-21-05 you said in MLB you were (63-43).

Now on 4-25-05 you say you are (70-45).

But on 4-22-05 you went 3-1
    on 4-23-05 you went 3-2
    on 4-24-05 you went4-1

Would your record be...(73-47) ???
    I just want to have the right record !!!
    bulldog999

Comment

For some reason, the dodgers game, and a few others were off the board, and I couldn't document them. 73-47 may be the actual record, but I cannot prove it, so going with the documented record..

Early total was on Detroit/Minn under 9

Comment

Lets go tigers/twins score 10 runs...Jimmy why keep going?? after we all are done with you the only clients youll have is a pistol loaded ready to take your own life
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Dan, do you think they actually care about that bullshit if they are winning. Tigers game is going under bro.. 3-2 Top 7th now. Im not going to quit just because you guys dont like me. There are some people that do want to win, and we are willing to help. There are some of you that are great cappers, and so am I. I just dont see why people think it is so bad to sell plays, it is just the same as all the car salesman, etc. No difference.

Comment

Jimmy are you fucken serious?

You get the guarantee of getting a CAR from a car salesman. What do you guarantee with your picks???

Stop being and sounding like an idiot!

Comment

There is a difference they arent selling shit you can get for free they sell stuff people need in automotives...people dont need your shitty picks bro...and now i definitly hope this game goes over to make sure you dont call a game done with in the 7th inning. Your not winning though your 0-7 in the nba playoffs and that cant be any worse. your horrible dont quit your dayjob fuckbag

Comment

Talk about jinxing the Tigers game by calling it before it's over! Damn man! BEST CASE scenario right now is a push.

Comment

dont tell me you followed him...I knew this was a lose once jimmy put his chubby fingers on that pick.

Comment

lol

Comment

Its ok he wont be on here for a couple weeks since he had a lose

Comment

Under lost. 0-1 start to the day. Insider play will be up in about 30 minutes. GL

Comment

HAAAAAAAA I called it post another and you can call it a winner halfway through

Comment

My mistake Dan. GL on your plays.

Comment

What pisses me off is you give this play to your clients as a MLB insider play.. that seems big to me...im positive they wager much more than a normal play and now it lost id be fucking pissed...all you do if it loses is you extend your subscription haha...

Comment

Working...
                              X