MLB Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Packages

We keep rolling in MLB as well as NBA. Visit winningsportsbets.com, and get the money making MLB packages. Also, sign up for the newsletters to get our up to date information and deals. We are 66-44 +29.64 units in baseball. Go to allcappers.com, or *************.com to look at documented records. Have a nice card in baseball today, so dont miss out.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at paidtowin4u@yaho*.com.

Free play Cleveland -103

GL
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

I gotta ask, are you gonna give out your NBA picks on here the whole time?

Comment

SFLINSJ, I dont know yet. I dont want to, because this is my job, am Im not in this job to give them out free. I also dont want to upset everyone, and make everyone think Im a pussy for not going through with it. Im not scared of losing to anyone, and I know all my plays are cash, but I still dont think everyone else knows that yet. I guess they will never know unless they actually try us out, and get that winning satisfaction every week. If you have any more questions, email me, and I will answer it as soon as I can. I dont want to piss any of you off either, so I will listen to your suggestions.

Comment

Early MLB plays were
        NY Mets -139
        St. Louis -134

Cleveland -103 is a member selection as well. We have two still not mentioned.

Comment

For one, I don't want the plays you release to members influenced by this contest just so you can try to win. #2, I'm a little more pissed off now that you're 0-2 for the day so far in the NBA, and I think it's gonna be 0-3, and I had to pay to lose while others lost for free.

Comment

SFLINSJ, I understand about the contest, but why would you be mad about one losing day. We have been killing the books in NBA, and MLB is catching fire too. 2-0 in MLB on the day.. Dont get mad if I lose today, it happens. You know I will bounce back tomorrow in NBA.

Comment

I fu*kin hate the NBA...Sixers up 16 and lose by 21...Pacers down 26 at halftime to a scrubby Celtics team...the NBA is a joke. How can I feel confident that Sac is gonna stay with the Sonics...all these games today have been blowouts.

Comment

usually go with home team in playoffs rite?
                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Not always, I think home teams are going 2-2 today. Dallas lost earlier, and think Seattle goes down tonight as well. Philly outplayed Detroit huge in the 1st Qtr, they just got out of there game. I really think the 76ers should have covered. As for Indiana's performance today, pathetic. Hopefully we have a good day in MLB to make up for this crap. 2-0 starts not too bad.

Comment

Todays Full MLB Card
                    NY Mets 139 winner
                    St. Louis -134 winner
                    Cleveland -103
                    San Diego -135
                    Oakland under 9

Comment

I should've went with my gut and Seattle in the last game...one road team ****** today and of course, it's the only one not on the card.

Comment

Shit...lookin like 1-2 on the late card and 0-3 in the NBA

Comment

Yeah, Padres just lost, so either it's going to be a mediocre day (4-4 getting killed with juice) or it's going to be a terrible day (3-5 getting killed with normal juice and quadruple juice on the padres.) If the Kings lose, that's 1-5 for the last 6 hoops picks. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Edit: It might not be wise for us to count the Indians as a win yet.
                          Last edited by MB17; 04-24-2005, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I have nothing againts picking dogs, but when you only pick the 3 that dont cover and the only one that does cover is not on your card, it makes it so frustrating.

Comment

Actually, the furstrating part for me is not that the dogs don't seem to be covering, but instead that the favorites seem to be cruising. It's one thing for the favorites to cover, it's a little different when they are doing so with ease. Today was just a flat out rough day. Today basically took everything that yesterday made and then some.
                              Last edited by MB17; 04-24-2005, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X