Handicapper Challenge (Buzz, SG, Stal, Tony, Jim) Info Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicapper Challenge (Buzz, SG, Stal, Tony, Jim) Info Needed

Guys, this should be a good time and hopefully we can all do well to help everyone out at BC.

The contest is the following cappers:

SPORTBOOK GURU
    BUZZ SPORTS
    STALLION SPORTS
    TONY CARUSO
    JIMMY---well, when he makes his final decision

I would like to start the contest this SUNDAY!

Now, for suggestions...

How many picks per day?
    How long will the contest run?
    Is this for money?

Anyone can provide inputs which YOU might want to see.

Thanks

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Sportbook Guru; 04-23-2005, 11:57 AM. Reason: change of contest day

SG,

since the nba (play-offs) starts today.......i think today would be a good day to start it...and why not run it till the end of the championship. customers are still getting fed w/baseball and its along season. as far as games played?..i will post any plays that i come up with. if its all 4 ..all 4 will be posted right here. 1st game goes off at 3:00 eastern...so we have time to decide. as far as money? i think buzz said it best...ill be busy next hr..so let me know in ur reply..gl guys
    visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

If you want to do a max of 3 plays a day for 1 unit with one play as two units (If you want to increase on a game that day) that works for me. With 4 max units a day you can get a max 8 unit swing in units.

I have been very upfront i an not getting involved for money on a message board with people all over the country that I do not personally know and I am pretty sure BC does not want that but I do not speak for him.

Lets start today, everyone already has plays ready
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

ALRIGHTY EVERYONE..

PICKS START TODAY!!!!!

POST EM (1-3 PICKS PER DAY PLEASE WITH LINES)

SATURDAY NBA
        4 units Indiana/Boston UNDER 188.5

SPORTBOOK GURU
        Sportbookguru@*******.com
        www.Sportbookguru.com

Comment

actually, do we need to post units? why not winning percentage? maybe better..

or

or

Comment

One more thing. No crying from anyone that they are not posting the plays they want becuase of other considerations. I am not dealing with that either. No crybabies if you lose and no pumping yourself if you win. Just down and dirty wins and losses with units earned. Readers can figure it out.

OK, I am done, will check back later for the rules.
            Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Its up to you guyy...it doesn't matter if its only NBA but if we start tossing in MLB, that would mess things up...winning percentage don't mean squat when you are losing chalk.

SG

Comment

wait a minute guys.........

why dont we just start our own threads..something like this as a topic.......

SATURDAYS NBA PLAYS??

or

or

Comment

Buzz,

I agree with you 100% on that statement

Comment

stallion,

whatever is easier for you...I already posted my game for today

Comment

NO baseball..just nba play-offs. look its just for fun anyways..and a good little contest..just post what you would send to your customers...gl..but everyone use your own thread..otherwise it will get congested

or

or

Comment

ok Stallion

Comment

Let just do this if you agree and be done with this.

1. One thread a day.
                          2. 3 plays max in NBA only
                          3. All plays rated as one unit with the option of making one play 2 units each session.
                          4. Keep the thread empty except for the plays with rating only. No comments, start another thread for that if someone has something to say
                          5. Plays must be posted before tip. Prefer early so it benefits BC
                          6. Post the line from Olympic with your play at the time you post. Not hours later after the move
                          7. Grade in the original thread at the end of the day and post records and units to start the next days thread.
                          8. no advertising sites other than you little signature at the bottom
                          Last edited by Buzz; 04-23-2005, 12:07 PM.

Comment

should have thought of this when posting

We should use a book that advertises with BC not one that does not. Since we are in a crunch for time today just use what is above and we can switch for Sunday.

Sorry about that BC.

Comment

remember 1 thing guys....i dont make my decision until 30 minutes before a game im on....so you will see multiple posts from me..i will use my own book..and they do sponsor bc here...gl..lets have fun

or

or

Comment

Working...
                              X