Fridays Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Card

1st of all service killer ,why not just stay at osb? you have but 42 posts and i believe there all about me, anyone can go into anyones thread and stir the stew,.....lol
    i will not answer any of your questions..because i KNOW the people here know im straight..now runa long..btw..the weeks not over yet is it?

thursday was BAD. but noone wins all the time, we had 3 games that could have went our way..but if you cap bases..im sure you know what im talking about..its the longest grueling sport out there.

thursday: 1-5 (-15.0 units)

this week; 8-11 (-12.78 units)

month of april: 46-39 (+24.22 units)

see its called being ahead service killer! why wayne or spark lets you post here i' dont know why?,..now prodice something positive,,or get back under that rock u crawled out from

my free play will be up later tonite

posted mlb plays: 6-2 (+29.55 units)

gl everyone
    visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Just the fact that you have to acknowledge me shows that you are getting defensive about your picks and you record because every post is true and its all monitored at Track Picks.

The truth about your record at Track Picks is fact so please don't deny it or fudge it. If I wasn't postng the truth like bookbreaker and others I'm sure I would be banned but everything I say is honest and your lousy record over the last year and a half is documented so crying won't make the record go away or people who are exposing the truth about you go away either.

The facts are simple you are a terrible capper with a terrible LONG TERM documented record.

Feel free to post your monitored record here daily from Track Picks for all to see. Why don't you do that? Why don't you post your record for the year? For the last 2 years?

I'm sorry if guys like bookbreaker or myself have exposed you and your selective record keeping and memory but the facts are facts.

Also please dont deflect the truth by name calling and bashing me or OS B. Just because I post there and saw you lose their daily isn't any reason to get defensive or start childish name calling stick to the facts like your monitored record at Track Picks.

Comment

Stallion here is your record at Track Picks:

YTD 211-222 -121*

Week to date 6-10 -14*

Month to date 43-38 +17*

2004 in all sports 674-703 -378*

Is this not the truth? What exactly in that record would make anybody want your picks?

All you do is lose.

Comment

Oh My thanks for letting the record out.... service killer..thats why this forum is the best...you can see who is just blowing smoke.....why would anyone want to use a service with a record like that?

Comment

Bobbo here is the complete and documented record from Track Picks for Stallion.

This record includes all sports, plays of the days, free picks, season, ytd, yearly, you name it.

Simply put its awful and Stallion just doesn't seem to get it that posting only a partial record or his non monitored record is just not being honest and truthful. He can't hide from the truth and here it is. Just like you said the documented numbers are shockingly awful but at least people should know the whole truth.

Percentage Wins Losses Units Earned

NFL 47.29 61 68 -68.90

NCAAF 47.71 52 57 -51.80

NBA 51.25 123 117 -25.90

NCAAB 46.15 126 147 -156.60

MLB 47.17 25 28 -13.62

NHL 20.00 1 4 -11.90

All picks past year.
          Time Frame
          Click date range to see picks. Percentage Wins Losses Units Earned

Yesterday 16.67 1 5 -14.00
          This Week 37.50 6 10 -13.85
          Past 7 Days 44.44 12 15 -14.10
          This Month 53.09 43 38 17.38
          Past 30 Days 52.88 55 49 14.18
          This Year 48.73 211 222 -120.52
          Past 365 Days 48.97 760 792 -429.00

Play Of The Day - past year.
          Time Frame
          Yesterday 0.00 0 1 -5.00
          This Week 33.33 1 2 -3.00
          Past 7 Days 50.00 3 3 3.00
          This Month 50.00 8 8 2.00
          Past 30 Days 52.63 10 9 6.50
          This Year 52.63 10 9 6.50
          Past 365 Days 45.16 70 85 -118.82

Free Picks - Records start 1/1/2004.
          Time Frame
          Yesterday 0.00 0 1 -3.00
          This Week 33.33 1 2 -1.00
          Past 7 Days 40.00 2 3 -4.65
          This Month 50.00 8 8 -1.30
          Past 30 Days 42.11 8 11 -16.70
          This Year 42.11 8 11 -16.70
          Past 365 Days 44.70 59 73 -61.65

4/22/2005 11:02:07 AM

Comment

Originally posted by service killer
            Just the fact that you have to acknowledge me shows that you are getting defensive about your picks and you record because every post is true and its all monitored at Track Picks.

The truth about your record at Track Picks is fact so please don't deny it or fudge it. If I wasn't postng the truth like bookbreaker and others I'm sure I would be banned but everything I say is honest and your lousy record over the last year and a half is documented so crying won't make the record go away or people who are exposing the truth about you go away either.

The facts are simple you are a terrible capper with a terrible LONG TERM documented record.

Feel free to post your monitored record here daily from Track Picks for all to see. Why don't you do that? Why don't you post your record for the year? For the last 2 years?

I'm sorry if guys like bookbreaker or myself have exposed you and your selective record keeping and memory but the facts are facts.

Also please dont deflect the truth by name calling and bashing me or OS B. Just because I post there and saw you lose their daily isn't any reason to get defensive or start childish name calling stick to the facts like your monitored record at Track Picks.
            THANKS FOR POSTING SERVICE,
            WE NEED ALL THE HELPS FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO WARN ALL THE NEWBIES TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM SCAMMERS...
            SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING

Comment

For Stallion And All Services Out There,
              You Are Charging People For Your Services/picks, And You Are Not Delivering. It Is Not That You Are Giving Out Picks For Free.
              What If You Go To A Restaurant And The Foods Were Not Up To What They Advertised,would You Want To Let People Know And Your Money Back???this Was The Route That You Chose To Go ,so Be A Man And Deal With It.dont Run Away Or Try To Hide The Truth.
              When You Look At Yourself In The Mirror Daily,dont You Feel Ashamed Of Yourself For Doing That???
              Last edited by LSUMONSTER; 04-22-2005, 11:55 AM.

Comment

this is what i used for the 7:00 games.

Baseball:
                4 Units on Toronto Blue Jays -103 (Cabrera - R, Towers - R)

3 Units on Tampa Bay Devil Rays +140 (Wakefield - R, Kazmir - L)

be back for a free play for the 10:00 games...1 of my plays maybe a 10* play tonite

gl everyone

or

or

Comment

posted mlb plays: 6-2 (+29.55 units)

4 Units on Cleveland Indians +107 (Sabathia - L, Meche - R)

i had 1 more play..a 5*...will post the whole card after 10:00...passed on the 10*...gl everyone

or

or

Comment

the entire card today..........cleveland was the free play........gl everyone

Baseball:
                    5 Units on San Francisco Giants -127 (Santos - R, Rueter - L)

4 Units on Toronto Blue Jays -103 (Cabrera - R, Towers - R)

3 Units on Tampa Bay Devil Rays +140 (Wakefield - R, Kazmir - L)

4 Units on Cleveland Indians +107 (Sabathia - L, Meche - R)

or

or

Comment

Working...
                    X