Kyle Baugues 9-1 Last 10 MLB Plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Baugues 9-1 Last 10 MLB Plays!

We did it again last night winning our guaranteed play that was so solid that is backed by the #1 guarantee in the business! Don't miss out on our top play tonight that is backed once again by that same guarantee! this great deal just is in time for the baseball season as we are documented in the top five the last 4 years, winning back to back #1's in 2002-2003 documented!

We are 9-1 our last 10 MLB plays.

We are a privately held company that caters to our loyal clients. Our information is second to none and though we will not have a 100% win rate we traditionally do really well during the basketball season. We have the best GUARANTEE in the business and are Monitored! A lot of cappers can't say that on this board, what are you guys afraid of? e-mail us at [email protected] for details on tonight's guarantee and a free premium play!

http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=997
    [email protected]

4/20 Comp
    Knicks

Comment

Baugues is a slime ball sleeze bag fraud. Stay away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
        Baugues is a slime ball sleeze bag fraud. Stay away from him.
        Please e-mail me or post here how I am a fraud.

Comment

Don't mind me in here but Cubs, wasn't there talk at one time that you have changed your name a few times now. You have pitched a few other services before I know. I don't know it all these services are YOU or what but I would say that your track record isn't the greatest. So why send you money when the service will change names when the going gets tough.
          Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Kyle Baugues fraud

I'll post here you dickhead, I had your service. Missed the game of the month said you'd give a refund if it loses and a month of service. Didn't get either. No return calls. Your an asshole. BLOWME

Comment

post em up jrk. Let's see what plays he gives you and what plays he claims to play!!
              Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

I saw that you were having a hot streak watching trackpicks so I joined your service. The next day I saw you advertise a 1000 dollar guarantee on another board, so I emailed you and you extended it to me also. Game lost, when I emailed you, you shut me out. I have any and all proof of this you would need. Post back if you would like to settle up today, I could use the grand.

Comment

Bump (didn't want to miss him answering his fans)

Comment

postpicks

My service with him was awhile back. He's an asshole. I want to forget him.

Comment

Kyle, you are 26-31 in baseball this year, -39.35. I will give the biggest guarantee in this business too. I can kick your ass at any sport, you name it. You give a very bad name to this business with your bogus guarantees. If your not going to back your guarantee, then dont give one. Im a service too, but people like you really piss me off.
                      Last edited by $Jimmy$; 04-20-2005, 06:55 PM.
                      winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Working...
                      X