Wrap up the Regular season with $$$$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrap up the Regular season with $$$$$$$

14 game schedule today, and should be some big $$$. We had a rare losing day yesterday, so today should be a huge bounce back. We are on a 34-8 run in the NBA, and hit 11 out of the last 12 BIG plays. The positive is we came in the +units again in MLB. We are really hot, and continue to get hotter!!! Go to winningsportsbets.com, and get the package of your choice. Don't miss out on the NBA Playoffs! Big money opportunity to cap off the NBA regular season, and can get you off to a good start in baseball.

Free play Chicago Cubs +105

Visit winningsportsbets.com, sign up for our packages, and newsletters. If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at paidtowin4u@yaho*.com
    Last edited by $Jimmy$; 04-20-2005, 10:38 AM.
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Guys, we have decided to layoff the NBA. I would advise all of you to do the same. No one knows how long the starters will be in, if there even in some of the games. Im going to settle for the 34-8 going into the playoffs. Dont forget to sign up for the playoffs with us, big $$.. You will see. We do have a good slate of baseball going. I would advice jumping on it.

Comment

"Big money opportunity to cap off the NBA regular season" then 3 hours later "Guys, we have decided to layoff the NBA."

:confused:

I understand where you are coming from so no need to explain but the conflicting posts just hours apart is what caught my eye. bol to you but that is a little wierd lol
      OBE

Comment

It was 5 hours later. LOL. Yeah, I said Big Money opportunity because we have been nothing short of money. When I really looked into these lines, I was stumped. Never been stumped before, so not going to push it. Really, anyone that plays the NBA today would just be guessing. Not about that, and I dont care about getting the extra money for playing the NBA. Whats important is if our clients win.

OBE GL tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
          Really, anyone that plays the NBA today would just be guessing.
          thanks jimmy gl to you also, but just so you know I doubt FrankB will be guessing on his plays tonight! bol in baseball
          OBE

Comment

We do have a good slate of baseball going. I would advice jumping on it.

I would "advice" taking a look at the kaptains kruise thread and making shitloads of money off of the sweet free picks from bettorschat!! CarlG is on a 10-0 run! and thats documented the whole way through!

later
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

How long do the runs last though. Thats what you have to think of. We are up so many units its not even funny.. Way way way more than what it costs, and you would be up so big. We make more units in a month then most people do in an entire year. Most people you will see 47-50 -11 units, 60-50 +7 units.. Hows 60% and better, and over 100 units?

Comment

Going to really kick the man in the nuts today. So far this year, not doing what we expected. Should pick up quick.. +8 units right now.

MLB games
                Phillies -1.5 +110
                Marlins -1.5 +105
                Yankees -130
                Cubs +105
                Angels -145

GL

Comment

Going to really kick the man in the nuts today. So far this year, not doing what we expected. Should pick up quick.. +8 units right now.

MLB games
                  Phillies -1.5 +110
                  Marlins -1.5 +105
                  Yankees -130
                  Cubs +105
                  Angels -145

GL
                  4-1 $$$$$$$ again.. Visit our website, and get todays easy baseball winners.

Comment

Working...
                  X