Services, read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Services, read!

Are there any of you that want to have a cappers showdown in the NBA playoffs. I can start a contest, the person that ends at the top gets all the cash. Let me know if your interested, we can put some cash on it against each other.
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Of course, if its OK with Wayne or BC

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
      Are there any of you that want to have a cappers showdown in the NBA playoffs. I can start a contest, the person that ends at the top gets all the cash. Let me know if your interested, we can put some cash on it against each other.
      WILL THERE BE ODDS ON SERVICES TO BET???
      IT WOULD BE FUN...LOL
      SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE PRETTY CONFIDENT IN YOUR ABILITY
      TO CHALLENGE ALL OTHER SERVICES HUH???
      NOT SURE IF ANY OF THEM WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE,
      THEY MIGHT AFRAID OF LOSING FACES.
      IF THERE ARE ODDS, I AM PICKING YOU.
      BOL
      (AND NO, TO ALL HATERS OUT THERE: I DONT BUY HIS PICKS NOR INTENT TO; JUST LIKE HIS CONFIDENCE ATTITUDE.
      HOWEVER, IF FRANKB DECIDES TO COMPETE WITH YOU, THEN
      I WILL PICK HIM)

Comment

$Jimmy$

Of course, if its OK with Wayne or BC
        seems to be me, you would have asked their OK via e-mail before you posted this...That makes sense, then you would know if it's ok....

now it's out---puts Wayne in a precarious position....

Consideration my man, consideration for the other mans property...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WONT HAVE A LOTS OF CHALLENGERS,JIMMY
          MOST SERVICES ARE AFRAID OF LOSING CLIENTS...AND MONEY TOO.
          GUESS YOU ARE 1 OF A KIND.
          GOOD LUCK

Comment

Im not to worried about any of that. Im almost positive I would win for one, and two, if your good enough, you should gain clients, not lose. I have no doubt that I can hit well over 60% in the NBA playoffs, 65-70% isn't out of reach either. 33-6 run is hitting like 84% last 39 plays, and hit 11 straight top plays. Todays not looking quite as good, but still should end up 2-1.

Comment

Really starting to heat it up in baseball as well. We have hit at or near 67% all year long in NBA, about the same in college hoops. Basketball is so easy for me to cap, and baseball is getting alot easier.

Comment

That Was Why I Stated Early On: I Like Your Confidence Attitude. At Least You Are Believing In Yourself.
                There Are About 10 Regular Services Here And Not 1 Answers Your Challenge. Do You Know Why???
                (because Most Of Them Are Nothing But Scams)...lol

Comment

LSU, going to gave have a drink on St. Louis. They just guaranteed me another winning night in baseball, even if the Twins lose. GL on your plays.

Comment

LSU, going to gave have a drink on St. Louis. They just guaranteed me another winning night in baseball, even if the Twins lose. GL on your plays.
                    THANKS

Comment

Since I am in a bad mood I feel the need to get my anger out at a few people. Let me just say this you have one very high opinion of yourself and for the life of me I can't see why. You run a nickel and dime service, So in my native language let me tell you Vete a la Chingada pinche mentiroso

Comment

$Jimmy$, just a small request. Can you PLEASE kill the cockiness? I swear it's the ultimate jinx. Just let your picks speak for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
                          $Jimmy$, just a small request. Can you PLEASE kill the cockiness? I swear it's the ultimate jinx. Just let your picks speak for themselves.
                          It's not cockiness. It's insecurity. When one doesn't get attention they shine the light on themselves to get attention.

Comment

It has nothing to do with attention. I get the most views in this section day in, and day out. Why? Because Im winning!! I posted like 57-20 on here, and the plays continue to still win. This is about thriving for better. Im willing to go up against any service, to prove that Im the best, to prove Im not a joke, and to show everyone the difference between Wiseguys Unlimited, and every other service. I may sound cocky, but its just confidence. I know my plays can win, and I also know that I could win this competition. I didn't start this thread to get a debate going on, I started it to see if any service wanted a challenge. I dont even care about the money on it. It can be a straight competition just to show who is better. Im not going to look at any service differently because they wont do this, but I do think it would be fun, and wish some would.

Comment

$Jimmy$, did you get my last email that I sent you?

Comment

Working...
                              X