• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao at u..looks like maybe another losing night and u are so wrong
    always think u know everything
    what's the matter. no banner for yest??

also, hear that u are also JMIZEUS sports..is that right..jm

Comment

WHAT ru talking about? i run my sports service and thats it..now go and have fun with ur man..ok? you say in ur signature u love woman..are u gay?

now stop trying to fool people on this great site..because you cannot fool me. you gave yourself away awhile ago...got a nice little email from someone here..so stop fooling people. BABY GIRL
      visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

go get a life
        and fu

Comment

Jmizeus??

Comment

BG......im someone you dont play games with..we talked alot on the phone..and by know you should know me better than that..rememebr i know alot of people...and not in just ny..keep playing your games. now stop this bullshit..and i mean now

or

or

Comment

who do u think u are stallion??

seriously?? threats??

Comment

goodbye bb..or i mean bg..this will be the last time i reply to you... good luck in whatever you do

or

or

Comment

Stallion, just post your plays for a week, if you do good, you may get more responses. Arguing isnt going to help, and neither is bragging about the winners. You need to post them to earn respect. I posted here, and my record was like 57-20. As you can guess, I got alot of responses, and my 57-20 run wasn't a fluke. Im on a 32-6 Run currently in the NBA. Just postem, if you win, you will also win some respect. Not trying to tell you what to do, but it would help.
                  winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Stallion why didn't you recap that 0-3 from Sunday?

Why do you have such selective memory?

You want to brag on 1 winning day well face the facts about how you are down -115* thsi year and nearly -500* in the last year and a quarter.

The 0-3 from Sunday:

Picks for 4/17/2005. All games are already in progress.

Picks are not displayed until 10 min. after published game time.

Picks made by Stallion's pro-sports-handicapping for 4/17/2005

League Game Date and Start Time (Eastern) Game Pick Type Pick Unit Value

MLB 4/17/2005 at 1:05:00 PM Arizona Diamondbacks/Halsey at Washington Nationals/Loaiza team Arizona Diamondbacks
                    Play of the Day 5

MLB 4/17/2005 at 1:10:00 PM Florida Marlins/Burnett at New York Mets/Glavine team New York Mets 5

MLB 4/17/2005 at 1:15:00 PM Houston Astros/Duckworth at Cincinnati Reds/Harang team Houston Astros 5

Oh and you had another losing night tonight.

Comment

listen jimmy,

i have posted many service plays here that have won..and yes alot more winners than losers., i have pposted maybe 5 .........10* plays here also..btw my record on these are 15-7.

i am monitored. im up (+37.0) units for the month of april since taking over 100%..i told both these people to lets see what happens?

i can care less about both of them. i know how to win and im showing it..apparently there jealous...why else?

service killer..apparently you dont know how to read..i had a 1:00 card up on sunday...i was up at my cabin. i dont come in here and say when i win only do i?....we won 4 other days last week..i came in and posted once and that was on friday after hitting another 10* winner

gl people..lets get on with this can we..its getting boring

and yes service killer..we did lose on monday..(-1.0 unit)...WOW?
                      Last edited by STALLION; 04-19-2005, 07:08 AM.

or

or

Comment

Working...
                      X