X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2nd HALF COMP PLAY INSIDE!

*TOP RATED PLAY ON:

LA LAKERS +9 (2ND HF)

-Laker seems to be playing with a lot of pride at home today...as they are leading the Suns in rebounding, assist, blocked shots, and steals at the half...While also keeping their turnovers and personal fouls to a low of 7....Lakers also shooting better from the field and the line then the Suns, who are only 3-for-7= 42% from the charity stripe, in the first half...Stoudamire only 5 mins played with just 1 pt and 3 fouls, while Koby and Butler are both having a good day so far...They should continue it in the second half along with the other Fakers, oops, I mean Lakers....Love them points.... GL and Aloha CC.

contact info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 04-11-2005, 11:53 PM.

Update:

Suns going off from behind the Arc 12-for-24= 50%, but Lakers responded strong mid 3rd Q after the Sun's went on a 12-to-2 run...Now they regained and extended their halftime lead on Phoenix.

Lets Go Lakers!

Comment

Update:

End of the 3 Q, Suns regains the lead 77-75...Damn Lakers missed 2 layups and had a turnover under the basket to end the quarter.

Suns now 6-of-13= 46% from the Line....and 13-of-29= 45% from behind the Arc.

LETS GO LAKERS!..Finish this one off strong.

Comment

Update:

-Lakers in the 4th is 7-of-17= 41% from behind the Arc...and 11-of-14= 79% from the Line.

-Suns now 15-of-31= 48% from behind the Arc...and they have exceed their season average in 3 pt attempts of 24 per a game..

*Reason, because the LAKERS are to generous...C'mon on LAKERS, dont you remember already allowing the Sun's to record a franchise record in 3 pointers made in the earlier game played against them, when the Suns went 17-of-39= 44% from 3pt land....Lets play some tighter defense Gang..

Score LAKERS 89-86 in the 4th with 7:39 left to go...

Close this BAD BOY off STRONG ...LETS GO LAKERS!

Comment

Update:

-Lakers in the 4th is 7-of-17= 41% from behind the Arc...and 11-of-14= 79% from the Line.

-Suns now 18-of-35= 51.4% from behind the Arc...and they have exceed their season average in 3 pt attempts of 24 per a game..

*Reason, because the LAKERS are to generous...C'mon on LAKERS, dont you remember already allowing the Sun's to record a franchise record in 3 pointers made in the earlier game played against them, when the Suns went 17-of-39= 44% from 3pt land....Lets play some tighter defense Gang..

Score Suns 97-95 in the 4th with 3:56 left to play.

Note: Suns just set a new franchise record with 18 three pointers made...However, they are only up by just 2 pts on the Lakers..

C'mon Lakers lets close this BAD BOY off with a STRONG RUN ...LETS GO LAKERS!

Comment

Un-Fuckin-Believable...Suns hit another 3 pointer...now 19 three's in this game. :angryfire
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 04-12-2005, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Update:

Unreal, the Fakers up by 6 pts with 7 mins to play and lose by 11 points....Damn Fakers! :angryfire

Comment

i almost played it but there so bad i couldn't pull the trigger
                burning money with the lakers
                we can share the women, we can share the wine
                we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Lakers are really that awful. What is their ats record?

Comment

TRUCKIN,

I should of done the same...Damn it cost me a perfect 3-0 day....Fuckin Fakers! :angryfire

Comment

They were in it though to the end, eventhough the Sun's hit a new franchise record with 19 three pointers.

That last one by Jackson hurt bad...but they still had a chance to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                        TRUCKIN,

I should of done the same...Damn it cost me a perfect 3-0 day....Fuckin Fakers! :angryfire
                        its unreal how something can look so good and turn out so bad
                        we can share the women, we can share the wine
                        we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Oh tell me about it...

I had Arizona (CBB) in one of my TOURNAMENT CONTEST picking the FINAL FOUR, FINAL TWO, AND NATIONAL CHAMPS.

-My Final Four picks were Arizona (lost to ILL), Louisville (won), Mich St (won), and NC (won).
                          -My Final Two Picks: Louisvile vs NC.
                          -My National Champs Pick: North Carolina

I think I had a good chance to Win that Big Pot ($25,000), if Zona could of held on to upset Illinois...Then lose to Louisville in the Finals, who then would of most likely lost to North Carolina in the NCG.... Now that one was the worst collapses I seen lately, which cost me a possible huge payday...That Zona/ILL game also looked so good at the half as well, and eventhough Zona covered the line....I lost my ML play I had on them, and that lost outright hurt badly....This Laker lost not as sickening, but it still a fucked up way to lose.....Still, what would we do if we won all the time....I wonder if this would be as much fun if that happened?...Stupid question...LOL.
                          Last edited by Co-Captain; 04-12-2005, 01:21 AM.

Comment

FINAL UPDATE FOR "BIG MONDAY":

Today ended with an Overall Record of 2-1in the NBA..Card released to clients below.

*TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Denver -10 (WIN)
                            Lakers +9 (2nd HF) (Lose)

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

Cleveland +1 (WIN)

*RECORD in MLB today also went 2-1 overall...Bases Card released today posted below..

*TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Milw -145 (WIN)
                            Zona -118 (WIN)

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

Oaktown -135 (Lose)
                            --------------------------------------------------------
                            ~OVERALL REC IN NBA & MLB TODAY: 4W-2L. (Top Rated Plays today goes 3-1 combined)

Tomorrow, we continue on our roll towards the NBA Playoffs and continue our early season assult in the Bases...Stay tuned for a possible "BIG GAME PLAY" coming up in the NBA...

Contact me using the Email Addy posted below to get on board with my NBA Playoff and MLB selections....I am missing CBB already, but the NBA and MLB should continue to keep our bankrolls growing, until Best Sport FOOTBALL rolls around again... Get on board and LETS ROCK-N-ROLL until then ....ALOHA CC.

contact info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                              TRUCKIN,

BWAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right! Go back to your hole you fucking loser!!!! 0-3 for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X