Lakers Tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakers

As I said in a prior post, the Lakers have quit playing defense. I played the over. To recommend the Lakers as a play at this point in the season is foolish. Oh and Stallion my record now on overs after 10:00 Eastern is now 19-2. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by STALLION
      lol losing picks.

dude if u know how to read.... i stated 2 weeks ago i was taking over 100%..and doing things my way. and thats sending my plays 30 minutes before they go off

were still up +17.56 units after that loss last nite, u fade and u will lose..all i can say. i game means squat.

gl on friday

Stallion I see you are still in denial.

You lost -450* last year and you are down nearly -150* this year. If someone was fading you they would be rich.

You don't win, you haven't won, you are terrible. Your big play on the Lakers last night was a stone loser.

If you are going to post half truths and try to hide your real and complete record expect to be exposed and called out. If you are begging and trolling for customers they should know how bad you and your record are.

If anyone questions Stallions record I posted the DOCUMENTED record from TrackPicks as noted above last week and I will gladly post it again since Stallion doesn't seem to want to acknowlegde how awful he is. Gee Stallion two years of burying people and two weeks of modest winning and you brag? You are a joke.

Comment

He should be banned with that track record and giving out the lakers now is ridiculous.

Comment

Picking the Lakers...come on...I wouldn't touch them with Mike Vick's penis...
          Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

I always fade stallion ALWAYS HAVE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

lakers suck there gonna loose by 14 they just lost by 26 aginst phoenix yea the lakers are gonna make it to the championship siiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee cha-ching=wce(worst capper ever)

Comment

How is chaching the worst capper???? Stallion is i think you meant to say
                Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

lol

Comment

chaching, with all of the good cappers we talked about don't waste your time on this garbage! just go into the service thread and ask about Stallion, it's almost as good a fade as ATS! bol guys
                    OBE

Comment

ouch

Comment

come on guys, how many times do i have to say this?.............

i took over 2 weeks ago...why not post this record for the last 2 weeks since taking over.

This Month 60.71 17 11 (+20.21)

let time go and WE WILL SEE! LOL. noone is better when it comes to crunch time, sure i was wrong last nite...but what if i wasnt?..does that make me king?..no i didnt think so...all i ask is give it time and let the numbers speak.

gl
                        visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

got in late tonite..this is what we played............

Pro Basketball:
                          4 Units on Portland Trail Blazers +6 -110

4 Units on Portland Trail Blazers U 206 -110

Baseball:
                          4 Units on San Francisco Giants -150 (Francis - L, Lowry - L)

4 Units on Texas Rangers +117 (Park - R, Sele - R)

played 1 more game..ill post it after it tips off at 10:35 eastern..gl everyone
                          visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

Working...
                          X