Our Best Deal!!! >>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Best Deal!!! >>

We dont want to sound like scammers, and like we are just out to get your money. We dont want any customer upset, and I think we have by starting the high rollers club. I dont want to be thought of as a scammer like every other service, I want to be known as a honest service that gives out winners, while trying to do whats best for the clients. We are not going to have a high rollers club, and charge extra. We will still label as a high roller play, insider play, etc, but there will be only one package, and only one price. I want to do long term business, and this way seems the best. We are going to give all high roller, all insider info, and all member plays for just $2000 for the entire baseball season, including playoffs, and worldseries. No hidden costs, you get all plays, and thats that. Email me at paid towin4u@yaho*com, and get the one package price, full of winners. We still have NCAA packages available.

Free play St. Joes -6
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

jimmy, saw ur ser plays in the ser play thread..

Comment

Originally posted by bookbreaker
      jimmy, saw ur ser plays in the ser play thread..
      I know, someone told me. They havent been posted in awhile, just once in awhile, when I pick up a new customer, they post on a diff site. Our high roller is on UAB tonight.. GL, and I mean what I said in the above post.

Comment

2k !!!!!!!!!!! get the fawk outta here

Comment

Originally posted by HeresaTip
          2k !!!!!!!!!!! get the fawk outta here
          Thats actually a damn good price. 7 months of baseball, and it includes playoffs, and world series with my best plays included.. Better than you will see from about any other winning service.

Comment

Jimmy, Pay me $1000 and I will keep them out of the service thread ... hahaha of course guys I am only joshing ...

2K??

Comment

yeah ok...2k? but you're not a scammer though.

By the way, your monitoring service forgot to update your records yesterday. Or did they post it under one of your other accounts? I see cantlose2easy, wiseguys unlimited, william conger, paid2winforu, wiseguyswin, wiseguycapper...there's probably a couple more. However, your record for the last 7 days went from 6-14 to 6-12, how did that happen? that's some "monitoring" site!
              Last edited by bilbal; 03-19-2005, 07:01 PM.

Comment

2k and thats a deal

You have to be joking
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                X