Texas Tech

Bank It!

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
    - The Info Group

Winner.....Check us out!

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
    - The Info Group

Comment

Let's not sugar coat the day. I understand you're going to lose games but let's not act like the 10* didn't lose. For anyone following these guys they had a 10* on Pitt and a 5* on Texas Tech. Down 5.5 units on the day.

Comment

Thanks Big Mike...It's amazing how they Sugar Coat everything....Yesterday I hit w/ Pacific-Nevada-Arizona----I'm not gonna mention the other 6 I lost...check it out...the 3 winners are all I'm gonna talk about...sounds impressive...contact me at------- I sugarcoat2.com

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

"It's amazing how they sugar coat everything?" Guys, give me a break. Nothing is hidden on our website. Our records are posted every single day to recap the information. We lost our 10* yesterday.....Sorry, but its only been the third all year long. Pitt did not show up to play and Pacific did. It's as simple as that. If Pitt plays anywhere near their potential in the first half as they did in the second half, then the game is a winner. We can't win them all and anyone who says they do is lying. Nothing was trying to be eluded here as we simply wanted to add to the board a last minute post on Texas Tech to help out. Nothin more. We felt really strong about the game as tip off neared so we decided to help some people out. I don't think the comments were nescessary as everything is always posted right there for you on the site. I don't want any trouble here....just my two cents. Thanks Guys.
          Last edited by TSIG; 03-18-2005, 11:21 AM.
          - The Info Group

Comment

Working...
          X