$$Beat the Books Clearance Sale$$>>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$Beat the Books Clearance Sale$$>>>>>

For today, and tomorrow only, we are going to offer special package prices for our high roller, and baseball season packages. For this offer, email paid towin4u@yaho*.com, no space.

For all high Roller plays, and insider plays, for 3 weeks, it is just $400!!! Thats less than $20 a day!! For the entire baseball package for high rollers plays,and insider info plays, it is just $2000, thats less than $300 a month.. The original price is $3000. For all member plays for the entire baseball season, it is just $1200, original price $2000. This is today, and tomorrow only, so dont miss out. We have some big plays going today! Come win with us.

Free play on Creighton +2.5
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Rip, what the hell happened to Hofstra? Bastards. LOL.

Comment

Going to bump this up, gotta go for a little bit. Email me about the baseball packages..

Comment

$Jimmy$

Is a High Roller play what you used to call an Insider Info play?
        Have you been posting any of your Wiseguys Unlimited plays here or having someone posting your picks in the service lays thread?

Comment

did you win high roller yesterday?

Comment

High Roller won last night on UAB.. They are starting to heat up.. Vandy winner night before.

Comment

Not going to start another thread, because the offer is still on the table, just email me. FrankB, happy birthday!!

Comment

Wow Jimmy you have some nerve I tell you. I pay $200 for your picks, but yet you've sent me no reply to my 5+ emails I've sent you today. I had to get your plays from another player who was kind enough to email me. It's soo nice to know that you have the time to go on here and promote your Baseball Package & NCAA Picks, but yet you don't have the time to mail out your picks to people that paid you $200+. I'm hoping that everyone that reads this post and takes into account this info. before they go sending you their $$$$.

Comment

gtbuc, check your mail. I send the plays out to everyone at once, when I checked back, the mail got returned. I sent you another email, and let me know if you got it. I will send the plays seperate to you to make sure you got it. This hasnt been a problem with anyone else. Sorry for inconvienence. The big play goes later, and you should have it. GL

Comment

Yes, I got your email stating this. Thank you for replying and remember to send my plays out seperately.

Comment

Jimmy, any comp today

Comment

Alright GT, will do.

Comp play Louisville -11.5

Comment

Jimmy..what were ur earlier plays so we can see how u are doing; if u don't mind
                          gl

Comment

Early play was on Iowa State. Im not going to lie, because there's plenty of people on this site that know my plays.

Comment

All todays plays were

Vermont +9 High Rollers

other plays
                              Vermont under 139
                              Iowa State -1
                              N. Iowa +7
                              Old Dominion +8

Comment

Working...