No announcement yet.

High Rollers, and Member packages!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Yes We Are All Dismayed By Your Ego And Pricing Structure And Thanks We May Go After Your Thoughts Of A Big Play And A Trap Play. You Have Had A Decent Record, But Sincerely, You Need To Just Take Care Of Your Wife Right Now And No Pressure On The Other. Thats Because We Try To Be Family First And Theres Always Tomorrow For A Jimmy Bet. Good Luck.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
      Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Yes We Are All Dismayed By Your Ego And Pricing Structure And Thanks We May Go After Your Thoughts Of A Big Play And A Trap Play. You Have Had A Decent Record, But Sincerely, You Need To Just Take Care Of Your Wife Right Now And No Pressure On The Other. Thats Because We Try To Be Family First And Theres Always Tomorrow For A Jimmy Bet. Good Luck.
      Yeah I know. I love my fience to death. I just dont think my customers will understand me taking a day off when they paid. You know what I mean? Im going to spend as much time with her as I can, and be on the computer as little as possible. I do wish everyone would quit bashing though. All Im trying to do is my job, and no matter what anyone thinks, we have been winning. The last 3 days have not been all that great, but we will get it back together. GL to you Spearit
      winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

How Does Getting Your Picks For Free Sound Rather Than Paying Somebody And Not To Mention Mark Madison Is A 3 Time World Handicapping Champion Who Is Documented.
        Sports Virtuosity "SPORTS WAGERING INFO AT IT'S BEST"

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvirtuosit
          How Does Getting Your Picks For Free Sound Rather Than Paying Somebody And Not To Mention Mark Madison Is A 3 Time World Handicapping Champion Who Is Documented.
          Man get this out of my thread.. Like I said, I have a Mark Madison on my list.. Im serious. Also, Mr. Fast Eddie too.
          winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Working...
          X