No announcement yet.

High Rollers, and Member packages!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Rollers, and Member packages!!!!!

We are cutting a deal through the tournament for the High Rollers plays. From today, through 4/4 we are offering all high rollers plays for just $700, and $2400 value.. We are offering all our member plays from today, through 4/4 for just $200!! Come join the winning, dont miss out!!

I have to go to the hospital with my fience. She is having surgery, but I will be back to check my emails in about 4 to 5 hours.. Dont get mad if I dont return your email until then. My email address is paid towin4u@yaho*.com , and no space in the address. Dont miss out on our college plays. They are second to none!!!
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Im back, and all is good.. Lets kick some bookie a$$ tonight.. ANyone with me?

Comment

$Jimmy$

Rule1: BC SERVICE POSTS-
      All service posts must
      include a free play

Comment

are you kidding me u sound worst than ats..with ur bogus promotion,,,ur service is 2400 but ur willing to give it to someone for 700 cut me a break..who in the right mind would pay a capper 2400 or at ur deal of a lifetime 700 for 3 weeks ..man oh man ..and where is the free play fastbreak is correct...your always trying to scam everyone,,and especially monte ..
        Last edited by Ripple; 03-15-2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

you know what ,,i guess i was out of line and i should've minded my own business ..so ill stay out of it,,good luck with whatever you do ,,,i just hate ........scammers,,i should post ur plays here since u didnt post a free play ,,but ur prices are unreal,,do u think ur the next wayne root...2400 for 3 weeks ..wayne root will even work out a better deal with people,,,....
          Last edited by Ripple; 03-15-2005, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Ripple I love ya, you're the man. FastBreak and I look even better givin jimmy shit everyday with you backin us up thanks
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Jimmy jimmy jimmy!!!Whats wrong with you today.Thanks for the free pick yesterday.

Comment

Jimmy, don't you see it is not going to work here??? You are just burying yourself more and more ... and what-ever you do, don't call me bro .. Please

Comment

a guy can charge anything he wants but id be cheap as hell in the beginning than bump it up alittle,,if i didnt see those unbeleivable prices i would.ve shut the hell up ,,but 2400 regular price,discounted to a blue light special 700 for 3 weeks set me to fade this company..ats sucks and they only charge 2000 for the entire year,,even animals price for 3 weeks arent that bad.. jimmy come in cheap especially if u bet the games than bump it up alittle,,my service the only one id ever use is 1 of the cheapest and 1 of the best ,,and his service is booming because of his cheap price and he;s the best id ever used.. :uzi:
                  Last edited by Ripple; 03-15-2005, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Jimmy, can you post your games after they start so that you can be tracked?

Comment

Yes, I will post the plays at tip time. Guys, sorry for not posting a free play. Ive been at the hospital most of the day, and sports was the farthest from my mind earlier. My fience is way more important than a free play. This $700 for the high rollers plays is part of the March Madness deal guys.

Take Oakland -6.5 free play

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                        a guy can charge anything he wants but id be cheap as hell in the beginning than bump it up alittle,,if i didnt see those unbeleivable prices i would.ve shut the hell up ,,but 2400 regular price,discounted to a blue light special 700 for 3 weeks set me to fade this company..ats sucks and they only charge 2000 for the entire year,,even animals price for 3 weeks arent that bad.. jimmy come in cheap especially if u bet the games than bump it up alittle,,my service the only one id ever use is 1 of the cheapest and 1 of the best ,,and his service is booming because of his cheap price and he;s the best id ever used.. :uzi:
                        I understand bro!! GL tonight Ripple

Comment

How is this.. I will give you all tonights High Roller play for free. Those that paid will get an another day added on. This will give you all a feel for this play.. I will also give out a trap play. Give me an hour, and it will be out.

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                            sports was the farthest from my mind earlier. My fience is way more important than a free play. This $700 for the high rollers plays is part of the March Madness deal guys.
                            Jimmy, would you please read this over again and see how ridiculous that sounds?? ... Your fiancé is way more important than a free play but trying to get money out of the members here is not ... Whew!! Something is not right about you ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                              Jimmy, would you please read this over again and see how ridiculous that sounds?? ... Your fiancé is way more important than a free play but trying to get money out of the members here is not ... Whew!! Something is not right about you ...
                              Spark, when I posted this, it was right before I took my fience to the hospital.. I was in a big hurry to get there on time, and my mind wasnt on giving a free play. She is out now, and Im trying to do my job, and comfort her at the sime time.

Comment

Working...
                              X