Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASI Inc. 1* Western Michigan vs. Marquette

Play Marquette -2 for 1*

Guys dont over think this one . Yes Diener is out but he has been gone for a couple of weeks now.

I feel Marquette has had time to adjust their offense to pick up where he left off. Will they be as good as before ?? NO

Most of my capping in this one comes from conference rankings. At this point I will gladly take a team from the C-USA over the MAC.

Marquette wins by DD tonite.

Here are a few trends

GLTA
    --ASI

W MICHIGAN is 1-5 ATS in road games after failing to cover 2 of their last 3 against the spread this season.

W MICHIGAN is 1-5 ATS in road games off an upset loss to a conference rival as a favorite over the last 3 seasons.

W MICHIGAN is 1-6 ATS when playing only their 3rd game in a week this season.

MARQUETTE is 14-5 ATS after a game forcing opponent to commit 8 or less turnovers since 1997.

MARQUETTE is 6-1 ATS in a NIT tournament game since 1997.

1*(8-3)
    2*(4-2)
    3*(3-1)

Didn't the MAC finish ahead of C-USA in RPI rankings? The MAC got screwed; both Miami-OH and UB deserved entry ahead of such teams like Iowa and N. Iowa. Then again, none of those MAC teams had an AD serve on the committee that picked the rankings. Sure, he recused himself, but do you think his staff, who works for him, would keep his current school and ex-school out when they were on the bubble? Give me a break...

...I don't like WMU, they are so inconsistent...and haven't planned well enough down the stretch to be such a small chalk. I like the home team in matchups like this. Good luck tonight.
    http://www.dcthrowback.com/blog

I swear it's not:

Comment

Agreed there should have been more chances for the MAC in the Big Dance but at least in the end there is a true National Champion unlike NCAAF.

Comment

Working...
      X