High Rollers Play!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Rollers Play!!!!!

We have a high rollers play going in the NBA tonight!! It can be yours for just $50.. We wont lose two in a row.. Email paid towin4u@yaho*.com , no spaces, and get this huge play. As we said last night, our college basketball tournament packages are ready!! Dont take second best, come win with us!!

Comp play Memphis -9

GL
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

didnt you try saying that you weren't a service??

Comment

I was asked by a few of my clients to address the issue of the records posted by bettorschat on combined records with me and the wiseguys. I dont want to get a big discussion going again, so do not respond on this, I just want to clear a few things up. Before I owned a service by myself. Cant lose 2easy. I had little information on games, and it wasnt going very successful. I seeked information with a few other great handicappers on getting a website going, and where I could get more information to help me better my plays. I talked to some wiseguys, and they helped me out. They had a great record going at the time, helped me out, and I joined with them to make a team of 3. The record by Wiseguys unlimited is totally 100% accurate, and since I have joined, the success is rising, and we are getting more followers. The records for Cantlose doesnt reflect Wiseguys Unlimited because the services have nothing to do with each other. I have a better system now, and 2 other great cappers that are doing all they can to get as much information as possible. We are doing great, and this will continue. We are currently getting a website going, and still trying to find ways of bettering ourself. We should have a website by next week.

I discussed this with bettorschat about what was going on by email, and my account was reinstated here at the BC. I will assure you that this is true, and the records are accurate. I have had only a few losing days here posted on bettorschat, last night was 2-2, but I still consider that losing, especially since the big play lost. I can assure that Wiseguys Unlimited will only continue getting better, and continue winning clients money. I felt that this needed to be addressed, and I believe some of you as well wanted this to be cleared up.

Now lets get back to just getting the winners, and get off this subject. I appreciate all of my followers, and this site is very good. I still want to help you guys at BC, and will do all I can to help without giving out our plays. I will help you with traps, weird line changes, and etc. You guys are great, and deserve this. GL tonight to BC, and may we kill the books tonight.

Thanks, Wiseguys Unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by theasterisk
        didnt you try saying that you weren't a service??
        We have already discussed this bro. Now, read, but please dont respond. I dont want a big drama going on, and I dont want to make BC, Wayne, or Sparks job any harder. The truth is above, and we will continue to better ourselves.

Comment

And to clear another thing up. When I came in here saying I wasn't apart of their service, I was not lying. I was talking to them about their service for a few weeks, saw their records, and was amazed. I was sharing info with all of you, and didnt become apart until a few weeks ago. This service is legit, and I hope you all understand this. If you all think I turned on you, Im sorry. I feel it is time for the truth to comeout, and it has. Like I said, I will still continue trying to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
            And to clear another thing up. When I came in here saying I wasn't apart of their service, I was not lying. I was talking to them about their service for a few weeks, saw their records, and was amazed. I was sharing info with all of you, and didnt become apart until a few weeks ago. This service is legit, and I hope you all understand this. If you all think I turned on you, Im sorry. I feel it is time for the truth to comeout, and it has. Like I said, I will still continue trying to help you out.
            Your name is FAR FAR FAR from in the clear "jimmy", you knew EXACTLY what you were doing.

Oh and about telling others not to bring this up, etc., I will come into your thread and write this shit anytime I want!!

GL, later I'll be able to see what your big pick is, WITHOUT paying the 50 bucks!
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
              Your name is FAR FAR FAR from in the clear "jimmy", you knew EXACTLY what you were doing.

Oh and about telling others not to bring this up, etc., I will come into your thread and write this shit anytime I want!!

GL, later I'll be able to see what your big pick is, WITHOUT paying the 50 bucks!
              First all of all bro, I think it was the right thing to do by telling the truth. Second, I talked to my clients, and they respect me enough not to post. My plays will not be posted today.

Comment

good luck dude, but it sounds strange to me.

Comment

Originally posted by theasterisk
                  good luck dude, but it sounds strange to me.
                  I understand. I talked about this with BC already. I was able to join because their plays were hitting left and right, but they didnt have the slightest idea on where to post, and get possible clients. I answer their emails now, and advertise the games. We put our heads together, and put out the best games we see. So far, so good.

GL 2 to BC

Comment

Plays are ready!!! Email for the winners..

Comment

Peace B With U Bro, But I Wouldn't Give You .50 Cents For Your Plays. You R A Real Piece Of Work.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMABOY
                        Peace B With U Bro, But I Wouldn't Give You .50 Cents For Your Plays. You R A Real Piece Of Work.
                        Thats totally up to you bro.. The people that want to win will give my 50 cents though.. GL on your plays.

Comment

anybody can go to sportsinsights and fade the public not woth 50 bucks can go to sportsinsights for free or pay 20 a month for premium

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
                            anybody can go to sportsinsights and fade the public not woth 50 bucks can go to sportsinsights for free or pay 20 a month for premium
                            Do you think thats all I do??? Only one of my plays are due to %.. My High roller, and insider plays have nothing to do with the %'s. In matter of fact, one is going against it.

Comment

uh huh

Comment

Working...
                              X