High Rollers look inside >>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Rollers look inside >>>

We are starting up a high rollers club.. Our top top play with big information. Today we have a big game play, with a bunch of information, and writeup will be sent out with it. This game wins, or you get a full refund, and 3 days of free plays. We are on fire, killing the books, making our clients huge money. Our free plays are hitting at a 63% clip, documented at allcappers.com. If you want the big game play tomorrow, email paid towin4u@yaho*.com ..

High Rollers play today will win. Guaranteed, or your money back, and 3 days free. Dont miss out.

Comp play SE. Louisiana +3
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

We also have a website under construction right now. Should be up in a few days.

Comment

Welcome back Jimmy ... You know the rules kid ... Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        Welcome back Jimmy ... You know the rules kid ... Good Luck
        Thanks man, will stay in here. GL Spark

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
          We are starting up a high rollers club.. Our top top play with big information. Today we have a big game play, with a bunch of information, and writeup will be sent out with it. This game wins, or you get a full refund, and 3 days of free plays. We are on fire, killing the books, making our clients huge money. Our free plays are hitting at a 63% clip, documented at allcappers.com. If you want the big game play tomorrow, email paid towin4u@yaho*.com ..

High Rollers play today will win. Guaranteed, or your money back, and 3 days free. Dont miss out.

Comp play SE. Louisiana +3

What is the price ??????? Thanks

Comment

What time is the game? Don't want to pay if I already missed the tip.

Comment

Game doesnt start for another 3 hours.. My regular member selections start in an hour.

Comment

question

You mean to tell me that those that signed up with you for a week or more now won't get all your selections? I hope that isn't true. Certainly wouldn't want those that paid you thinking that they are only getting your second choice selections when they expected to them all, would you!

GL
                lilwager

Comment

Originally posted by littlewager
                  You mean to tell me that those that signed up with you for a week or more now won't get all your selections? I hope that isn't true. Certainly wouldn't want those that paid you thinking that they are only getting your second choice selections when they expected to them all, would you!

GL
                  lilwager
                  Bro, you want find many companies that dont have different prices for different games. It dont matter what I give out, its most like going to win. Our free plays are hitting at 63%, and everything else has been hitting that much higher. Our members are totally aware of this, and they dont care. As long as they are getting winners, why would they care. That is all they ask, they pay for winners

By the way, selections are ready.

Comment

early games on

Florida +2.5
                    G Tech +3.5

Dont miss out on the High rollers play!!

Comment

wow, damn Duke. LOL.

Other play
                      Texas Tech +7

Wisconsin +7.5 High Rollers play

GL

Comment

Pathetic.. A 2-2 night that should have been 4-0.. Everyone that bought, you are fully refunded.. Man what a day

Comment

Jimmy Sorry If People Are Gullible Enough To Buy Into You And Then Lose Possibly Thousands Of Dollars On Your High Rollers Play. Thanks For Posting And Feeling Pathetic. Played Wisky Also But Due To My Business Format Of Not Over Playing Anything But A Fade I Am Ahead For The Day. Stop What You Are Proposing To People. Chumps Are Born Every Second But At Our Home At Bc. We Have A Fighting Chance. Your Plays Have Shown Validity- Your Ego Has Revealed Nothing More Than Greed In Your Demeanor. If I Want To Buy Plays - I Seek Out Hot Services For The Week Or Month But Not One Day. Never Worked Out For Me. You Have Your Own Thread Now And I Believe Others Will Do As Similar As You - Try To Get Confidence On Plays And Work Their Way In Here- The Same As You Have. I Will Check In From Now And Then As I Do On All Services. Just Don't Tell People- Becuz Its A High Roller Play -bet The Barn. No-one Has That Right. Not Saying You Would Say It- Just Reminding People To Treat This As A Business And Bet Responsible In Increments.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                            Jimmy Sorry If People Are Gullible Enough To Buy Into You And Then Lose Possibly Thousands Of Dollars On Your High Rollers Play. Thanks For Posting And Feeling Pathetic. Played Wisky Also But Due To My Business Format Of Not Over Playing Anything But A Fade I Am Ahead For The Day. Stop What You Are Proposing To People. Chumps Are Born Every Second But At Our Home At Bc. We Have A Fighting Chance. Your Plays Have Shown Validity- Your Ego Has Revealed Nothing More Than Greed In Your Demeanor. If I Want To Buy Plays - I Seek Out Hot Services For The Week Or Month But Not One Day. Never Worked Out For Me. You Have Your Own Thread Now And I Believe Others Will Do As Similar As You - Try To Get Confidence On Plays And Work Their Way In Here- The Same As You Have. I Will Check In From Now And Then As I Do On All Services. Just Don't Tell People- Becuz Its A High Roller Play -bet The Barn. No-one Has That Right. Not Saying You Would Say It- Just Reminding People To Treat This As A Business And Bet Responsible In Increments.
                            Bro, I never told anyone to bet the farm. They paid, it lose, they get their money back, and 3 days of my top plays free. In these 3 days, I should be able to win them there money back. We all lose, and today I lost. The key is to bounce back, and I should. Im sorry for anyone that lost on this play, but I will make it up in the next 3 days.

Comment

is this a joke?

Comment

Working...
                              X