• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday's 50* nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner

Newsletter

sunday's 50* nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner

http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/

Charlies Sports Newsletter for 3/13/05
    For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

(don't do anything today until you sing up with charliessports) our attention today turn to the nba laandscape where former charliessports resident handicapper jeff levy aka jeff the fixer had dinner with a source close to sunday's game and recieved information so strong that jeff and charlie are moveing close to 500,000 dollars. charliessports presents sunday march 13 2005 50 star nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner Plus a full card of College Basketball and Nba best bets for only 13.99. guy's you can watch sports center , crucnh numbers and read the newspapers but charli red mcdougall is privy to information and I don't want to sound arrogant that's not my style but i am the number 1 ranked nba man in the world as the winning continues with sunday march 13 2005 50 star nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner Plus a full card of College Basketball and Nba best bets for only 13.99 & march madness packages only 99.99 That's sunday march 13 2005 50 star nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner Plus a full card of College Basketball and Nba best bets for only 13.99

friends all of our clients have cashed in big in the college asketball conference tournament games but today our attention turns to the nba where we are privy to information on sunday's 50 star nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner and there is one place to play the conference tournament and only one game on today's card that is again labeled an absolute lock and we are all over this game, the ncaa tournament starts thrusday recieve our march madness & nit package for only 79.99 most online handicappers are charging over 300.00 for this package but at charliessports 79.99 gives you all selections in all sports through april 5 2005. the USA'S #1 handicapper Charlie Red McDougall is going to be taking handicapping to the next level with

sunday march 13 2005 50 star nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner. For the last 10 years Charlie goes on a incredible run this time of the year in the nba and college basketball conference tournaments,in addition to our wiseguy informtion charlie's sources at game site have also confirmed tonight play and has all angels covered for an easy 50 star winner, guy's we want you to POUND this game tonight I mean pound it (want to play then play to win). We are the kings of the nba and college basketball and we are having our finest year ever this season and it will continue into the march madness and nba playoffs. Folks, we have all the information on our 50 star selections that you need to beat your book on a daily basis! If you want to win with the nation's top handicapping experts, than make sure you sign up with the handicapping experts........Charlies Sports!

Obtain our march madness package (all sports included) for only 79.99 good through the 2005 final game on april 5 2005 and it includes all cbb, cbb conference tournament, nit, ncaa tournament action and mlb selections. Monthly, Weekly and 10 day packages are also great values. We will provide 5 selections today, including oursunday march 13 2005 50 star nba (45-1) major wajor guaraneed winner for only 13.99 Don't forget at Charliessports winning is a habit not a luxury.

Charlies Sports
    nba free play is dallas+1.

***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK***

Do you realize how stupid and insincere you sound when you say you are moving $500000 on an NBA game and yet are peddling your ad here trying to get a few folks to send you a lousy $13.99;think about it!

Comment

really. i just have to laugh. its sounds like a comedy skit!!!
      jjoneill

Comment

Originally posted by jjoneill
        The whole ad is total bullshit, and is the kind of ad that other legitimate paid cappers hate because by inference it makes them look bad also.
        45-1 systems, meeting with persons(I imagine people who are going to "fix" the game and tell only Charlie) and talk of moving $500000 on a game;I imagine the guarantee is that if the play doesn't work, Charlie will send you one of his teleportation machines.

Comment

Originally posted by jjoneill
          Yeah, like on SNL

Comment

Working...
          X