Guaranteed 10* GOM Info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed 10* GOM Info!

Do not miss out on this HUGE HUGE play. This is our GOM for March. We don't lose these types of plays, let alone many of our 10*'s as they are 14-2 on the year. 1-1 day Yesterday and we look to roll forward into the weekend after this EASY EASY Winner.

www.TrioGroupInfo.com

Comp. Play: Duke
    - The Info Group

Guys, GOM Information does not go off until 9 pm EST. Still plenty of time, so get on board for the EASY EASY EASY WINNER.....You saw our GOY play that was posted right here. Remember.....? St. Josephs as a 7 point dog? They won out right by 13 and that is the type of blowout winner we have again tonight. Too bad we already had our NCAA GOY Play, or we might be on one tonight. Don't miss out!

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
    - The Info Group

Comment

I remember Maryland and Central Michigan welll.

Comment

Yes, Another 2-0 Night with a HUGE 10* GOM Winner on Wisconsin. Thanks to all who took advantage of the day.
        - The Info Group

Comment

For What It's Worth

If you posted what your play was after tip off instead of after the game, it would carry a lot more weight w/ potential customers. I myself do not use services, but if I did, that would show me your on the up and up. Not saying your not, but a lot of your industry breathren are not. Just a suggestion. Good luck w/ your plays tomorrow.
          "33"

Comment

Working...
          X