Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy doesn't like Boston College, Jimmy Likes West Virginia.
    Jimmy saved me some money, thanks Jimmy.

Comment

What about UTEP, is this a trap game too? -4 against Hawaii?

Comment

No problem guys..
        winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Guys, what about stuff like this. I have helped plenty of people out on this site. Saved alot of asses on this play. You guys may hate me, but I also did alot of good for this site. Even the big guys were on BC here. West Virginia smoked them. You can type crap on this too, Im done arguing, but you need to look at the good too.

Comment

We all do alot of good EVERY day Jimmy and none of US ask for a Dime.

Stop stroking yourself!

Comment

Wayne, I realize that, but Im just saying Im not all bad. I've tried my best to help out some guys on here on the side. More than most services would. Tossed out alot of trap games, not all won, but most did. Im not in this to screw anyone.

Comment

Jimmy, this was before anyone knew you were a service ... You were getting along with everyone here .. You had a good following .. Something like you are doing on the other forum right now ... I told you before you were a good member at BC before all the lies .. WE have no use for liars and you lied ...

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                  Wayne, I realize that, but Im just saying Im not all bad. I've tried my best to help out some guys on here on the side. More than most services would. Tossed out alot of trap games, not all won, but most did. Im not in this to screw anyone.
                  Then why all the lies Jimmy?? .. pls explain .. I promise, I will listen ...

Comment

It's been one BIG LIE since the start. Where's the "GOOD" in that?

Comment

IMO all jimmy keeps doing is trying to rationalize things to himself and make himself feel better about all the deception he has put people through. Thats why he keeps arguing/retorting.

I hope ya feel better about yourself....however you cant keep saying "but" when everyone is justified in labeling you a liar, fraud, and deceiver. Its just the way this world works jimmy!
                      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Last edited by wayne1218; 04-25-2005, 09:00 PM.

Comment

1st off. DON'T post emails here and being a member for a month doesn't qualify you as knowing jack about this so IMO, yours doesn't matter. He's a slime and a swindler, along with a pathetic liar and i am thinking of banning his ass!

I still think there is a connection with you 2. :angryfire

Comment

Working...
                          X