Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Billion* Star Erc College Basketball Game Of The Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Billion* Star Erc College Basketball Game Of The Year!

ONE BILLION * STAR ERC COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME OF THE YEAR!

Players your WINNING central has done it again! We DESTROYED the books last night winning our TOP ERC MILLION* STAR NBA BAIL OUT BLASTER with LAC/LAL OVER 196.5! The winning is just beginning! Tonight WWW.BETTORPICKS.COM will release an even bigger lock with our top rated BILLION * STAR EXECUTIVE ROLLERS CLUB COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME OF THE YEAR! This game is the best and BIGGEST winner our service will release all year! This game will be over by the late 3rd quarter! We have the right side and angle for all clients to capitalize on! The entire staff is excited about tonight sensational card as the ERC will start you your weekend off with a BIG winner! New players if you want TOP tournament winners join our award winning service and let us prove our winning service to you TODAY and we will guarantee you will be a client for LIFE!! Join Now for WWW.BETTORPICKS.COM top rated BILLION * STAR EXECUTIVE ROLLERS CLUB COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME OF THE YEAR! This game is an EASY winner as we have the right information on this game that will insure you the victory.

www.bettorpicks.com Is the BEST at what we do! Not only will you receive this lock winner but you will also receive 2 BONUS 100* STAR COLLEGE HOOP BLASTER as well! New players if you want TOP winners join our award winning service and let us prove our winning service to you and we will guarantee you will be a client for LIFE!! Join Now for WWW.BETTORPICKS.COM top rated BILLION * STAR EXECUTIVE ROLLERS CLUB COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME OF THE YEAR!

For the Best value for your money Don't forget to join our WEEKEND PACKAGE (including our EXECUTIVE ROLLER CLUB PLAY all weekend) For the low price of only $79.99!

OUR ALL BASKETBALL PACKAGES TM ON SALE!

Our Basketball packages are now on sale! These packages start the day you sign up, include ALL SPORTS, and run thru the 2005 Final Four on April 5, 2005($199.99) or thru the 2005 NBA Finals in June 2005($299.99)! Log on to WWW.BETTORPICKS.COM and reserve your membership today, as these SPECIAL low prices won't last long!

Our professional team of handicappers Work Around the clock To make sure you receive the best information possible to defeat your bookie! Winning is not luck with us but a way of life! NOW IS WHERE THE WINNING STARTS!

FREE PICK
    NBA
    New Jersey -1

WWW.BETTORPICKS.COM

Get Out!

Wrong Forum Dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

whooa! a one billion super duper high roller executive mile high club play. I better mortgage the house and get over to your site to buy that pick..

Comment

get to the service section dude-who gives a xxxx..
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

How many units should I bet on your 1,000,000,000 play?????

Give me a break with this shit

Comment

A Billion?

Now I have heard it all!
            NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Get Lost Punk!!!!!!!!

Comment

alright, i just took a HUGE loan out for 1 billion. I hope this game hits!!

Comment

There billions stars for free here

http://www.authpro,com/cgi-bin/auth....ick&action=reg

It is free!!

Comment

That's Nothing....

..compared to my up-coming "google-plex" star play!!

For thse that don't know how many "google-plex" is, look it up in the dictionary!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      alright, i just took a HUGE loan out for 1 billion. I hope this game hits!!
                      RJ I had to take out a $100,000,000,000 load because I play $100 per unit.

Comment

Working...
                      X