This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diesel
    Wait a second are you telling me that the great HoopsJunkie is actually scumbag Jimmy who takes money and doesn't deliver on his less than sterling picks. If this is true Jimmy is having the best run of his life. I am confused

I think HJ is a cool cat (for obvious reasons), why does he use two names though?
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Jimmy, Hoops Junkie, Mary, Suzy, I don't give a shit, he's posting winners, until he starts trying to charge, he's my best friend.

Comment

he is only on one name he used to have many names at different forums gl
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          yes it is---kapt
          Can you tell me the story why you think Hoops is Jimmy? Thanks.
          Posting record 0-2 -7 units. suck

Comment

he said it was
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

WHO CARES?

WINNERS ARE WINNERS. IF JIMMY OR WHOEVER FEELS LIKE POSTING SOLID PLAYS UNDER HOOPS JUNKIE THAN GREAT FOR US. I WISH EVERYONE WOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. GOD. cl
              2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
              2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
              2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                :christmas This is Hoops Junkie...
                Thanks Columbo. Anyone who could read between the lines figured this out weeks ago when Spark started calling him Jimmy. Sometimes this stuff seems to be less about helping people out like you claim and more like someone who just wants to say I told you so.
                Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

Originally posted by bdr60613
                  Thanks Columbo. Anyone who could read between the lines figured this out weeks ago when Spark started calling him Jimmy. Sometimes this stuff seems to be less about helping people out like you claim and more like someone who just wants to say I told you so.
                  Your welcome...and By the way, when are you going to start contributing...

Comment

bdr60613

Originally posted by bdr60613
                    Go easy----he merely asked a question, and then made a statement....No insult intended as you interpreted it.......

PS---I'm Columbo here, not him.........

No one is stirring up anything or knocking him, we're just having fun with the obviouis....

Take a breather---it's all good---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X