Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will admit .. You are on fire Jim

Comment

Great night Jimmy. Looking forward to picks tomorrow.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by husker
        i could care less where a service gets their plays from. why do you care about eddie? its not your plays their using.
        Because, Fast Eddie shouldnt be stealing these guys plays, and selling them... Its not right.
        winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

services do that all the time
          thats is why u see alot of services on the same game if a relaly good service plays a particular games they will always have people trailing them just like rip if he continues to have that high of winning percentage u will see services start releasing late information plays and it will be some of his plays.
          it will happen just open and look and watch what goes on and happens , its relaly not that hard to see at all.

good luck to everyone
          THICK 1

Comment

Are you going to continue posting their plays ?

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
              Because, Fast Eddie shouldnt be stealing these guys plays, and selling them... Its not right.

I don't think Eddie is stealing those plays. He e-mails out his plays the night before to us on all his plays, that is when I get 'em. This guy Fast Eddie is from Mississippi and I don't think they have High Rollers in that state, just country boys. I met Eddie in college at Alabama and he was a math/numbers whiz and played Basketball, so I don't think he has any relation to those guys? He was killing the book in college and everybody at the Frat house would ask him what plays he had every Saturday and then he started a website, but he ain't making a career out of it. Just having FUN I guess.
              Good luck to ya'll.
              If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

Originally posted by coverman
                I don't think Eddie is stealing those plays. He e-mails out his plays the night before to us on all his plays, that is when I get 'em. This guy Fast Eddie is from Mississippi and I don't think they have High Rollers in that state, just country boys. I met Eddie in college at Alabama and he was a math/numbers whiz and played Basketball, so I don't think he has any relation to those guys? He was killing the book in college and everybody at the Frat house would ask him what plays he had every Saturday and then he started a website, but he ain't making a career out of it. Just having FUN I guess.
                Good luck to ya'll.
                Alright man, just seemed a little weird.. Especially Saturday. GL
                winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

enough of this ,,just post tonights winners jimmy,,thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                  X