No announcement yet.

Free Memberships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10* Goes off Today at 12 PM EST. Don't miss out! 14-1 On The Year.
    - The Info Group

Comment

10* Maryland............Went off at 12 pm EST

Bank it!
      - The Info Group

Comment

Your Service

Your free period was UNIMPRESSIVE certainly not worthy of $50 a day, what a joke. Maryland goes down straight up a few of your other picks such as Central Michigan on Monday were way off. Without the lucky 3 at the end of Depaul Louisville you are down for the week for sure. NO THANKS.

Comment

Tsig

No Free Trial periods available.
          I guess you will have to remain a mystery to me.

Comment

Come on guys... I don't want any trouble.....First off....We are $14.99 a day ....not $50. Secondly, We had a 10* last night on Maryland and it went down for only the second time this year. The Central Michigan pick was a small 5* (Nothing HUGE)....Those are the only two games we've gotten hammered on. Besides that it's been strictly winners.
            Today we had our 10* GOM play on: Wisconsin and a smaller rated play on Texas Tech which won already earlier in the day. The plays are no secret as their were many who took advantage of the free trial. Wisky is rolling right now and it looks like an easy 2-0 as we advertised.

Skiman, if you want to have trial period even though we were running that last week...No problem just email me. Thanks.

www.TrioGroupInfo.com
            - The Info Group

Comment

Yes, Another 2-0 Night with a HUGE 10* GOM Winner. Thanks to all who took advantage of the day.
              - The Info Group

Comment

Working...
              X