Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Game of the Year*********

Wednesday's card along with the much anticipated Game of the Year is here

$39......pay after U WIN.....(which it will)

1-313-475-3992

Get on board for the easiest play of the season.......WIRE2WIRE COVER......or I dont charge

$$$$$$$$$$$GOY$$$$$$$$$$

PEACE

Comp Play Detroit -6

You going to post after the start or what?

Comment

Pimp,

Hows the service life treating you?

Comment

Gameday

Do U want me to post it after it tips? WHY? I will if my clients dont care (halftime lines and such)

Contact me direct at 313-505-3323 or 313-475-3992

All clients who are already on board or join between now and the end of March will get the entire NBA playoffs for HALF OFF

My record speaks for itself in the NBA Playoffs here and on other FORUMS

This is the BIGGEST COLLEGE PLAY of the SEASON

PEACE

Comp for Wednesday Ohio State +4

Also Entire Card for Wednesday will be included with at least 1 other HUGE PLAY.........if I sweep the BOARD and lose the GOY U still dont PAY

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Pimp,

Hows the service life treating you?
          Honestly Ron J I miss the camraderie I had with the other FORUM members.......I feel like an outsider now even though Im in the same business........Only I charge a nominal fee for my hard work with my systems....systems that I figured out on my own. Hopefully after I prove my worthiness things can level off and everyone can be happy

PEACE

Comment

Didn't you just have a game of the year not to long ago and it lost whats your record ?

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              Do U want me to post it after it tips? WHY? I will if my clients dont care (halftime lines and such)
              Typical answer. Just so we can see how you do. IF you were so damn good you would just do it. But I guess you don't want to. Good luck Ron.

Comment

Working...
              X