No-limit Goes Tonite (monday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-limit Goes Tonite (monday)

have a huuge college basketball no-limit play going tonite..game tips off at 7:30 eastern time

cost is $50.00

plenty of time to get on it.

pay-pal only guys

use my email addy to send it there...

free winner tonite

5* evansville +3

glta Stallion
    visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Still begging here?

Post the pick at 7:35 so we can all see first hand how bad are you lol.

Comment

lmaooooooooooo
      never, ever postes his LOSERS; do people actually pay this guy? for all his losers?
      why?

Comment

ok baby girl now shut ur trap

i posted a goy last nite..what else do u want?..lmao

ok underdog buddy i will post it at 7:40 gl

trust me bookbreaker..i mean baby girl...im onto u my friend..rememebr what i do for a living
        Last edited by STALLION; 02-28-2005, 06:34 PM.

or

or

Comment

LOL we know what you do for a living you sell lousy picks and beg daily to get people to buy them.

You are a joke should i post your OVERALL MONITORED record?

I'll be back at 7:40 can't wait to see this loser.

Comment

listen bud..ur 1 in a million. all u are is behind a computer..man enough come and have a beer w/me..on me of course..ill even send u a plane tix..let me know

play will be up by 7:40..gl

or

or

Comment

Anytime and anywhere you clown.

You just proved in this thread why you are a total joke and loser. Is anybody ever going to take a monitored lousy pick posting loser like you now acting like a tough guy seriously....NO.

Comment

email and ill give u my info..now good luck tonite son.

u guys are so jealous it kills me..where were u last nite when atlanta never looked back?

think i have proven here that guys like u should just play my picks that i post here for free and move on.

i know it must kill u guys..but im lauging to the bank

gl my man,,my email is on the bottom

or

or

Comment

LOL possibly the funniest post ever.

You don't have two nickels to rub together. If you played your MONITORED picks you would be broke. You are a total joke dude and you know it.

You beg here daily because you are a broke ass loser trying to sell your lousy picks and the truth is you are awful and always have been you are nothing but a wannabe.

Funny I saw you and others begging for Atlanta..you always sweat out your rare winners like a poor loser looking and begging for his first winner.

Keep posting your fades here we appreciate it and hopefully if 2 or 3 idiots buy your lousy picks you can get out of the trailer park you are a total clown Stallion.

Comment

whatever underdog..2 nickels/..lmfao @ u my man..u know nothing what i doo for aliving

10* no-limit play on..........florida international +2

last time i post one of these..after game starts or not

underdog..gl tonite

or

or

Comment

underdog let it go now. You made your point.

Comment

Last edited by wayne1218; 02-28-2005, 07:58 PM.

Comment

underdog you were asked nice once. Cut the SHIT!!

Comment

whoever signed up for the play. already emailed u back and and took care of this loss

posted 2 of these plays here after game started..wont do it again...both lost.

these plays are hiting 60% regardless.and im sure will do much better

bottom line is...if u donnot like a service..thats fine..i have posted nothing but winner here..and hitting at a very high percentage

underdog...has it out for me for some reason wayne..im not worried about it 1 bit. im sure i know who he is...there is always someone like him and i dont care

i wont stop posting here because of this either..why should i?

i won 6 straight yrs in handicapping sports before i went to a service

only reason was to become the best out there because i know i have the tools..i am gone most of the week and had to find a true asset of a partner..and i have. we will turn things around..last few weeks have been ok..on the plus side last week and im sure it will get alot better

i always say..now is now..but the future is what we have to look at. soon enough i will be the best out there

i am a true line capper..so when i post plays here..that is where i am at my best. sending plays out to my customers..hrs before the game tip=off..make it harder because lines do change

all in all..i will get there..tonite i need oklahoma to lose the juice only tonite..knicks we had and we all know what happend in that game

underdog..leave it alone..im sure ur a good guy..dont know what i did to u...but either way good luck in the future

as far as bookirbreaker..im sure she wished she didnt push the buttons..doesnt take me long to figure whos who

right c-dog

or

or

Comment

Good Luck With Your Next One!!!!

MBATES

Comment

Working...
                              X