ats consultants letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ats consultants letter

ats consultants letter found this off anther site be its a must read letter:
    ATS Consultants emailed me back finally
    These guys keep sending me junk mail every day so I gave them a nice letter back asking them to quit. Here it is.

I am tired of getting your junk mail. I don't want to see your fraudulent advertisements anymore because If you look at your record the past 153 games which are documented. ATS Consultants Basketball Lock Club (65-85-3) NCAA (58-75-2, 25* 0-1, 20* 0-1, 10* 1-0, 8* 5-1-1, 7* 4-10, 6* 8-14, 5* 8-15, 4* 19-17, 3* 14-19-1): Your over 20 games under 500 and you call yourself a service. That is a -145 units the past 157 games. A 100 dollar a unit player would be down over $13,000 dollars. Yet I got a call from an account rep a couple of weeks ago who wanted me to pay 2k for the rest of year and he said that you were up over 80 units. If you could please email me back any documentation that proves these stats wrong it would be highly appreciated. But I'm sure it's company policy not to do that. There's a red flag if I've ever seen one. I would hate to work for a company that is dishonest to clients and rips them off for a living. I also have a question concerning your 2nd Lock of the year game that you had. Why do you have a 2nd one? Do you have this because your first one -25 units lost. So to cover yourselves you have a 2nd one whichwas half the units of the first one that you lost. So you win the 2nd won and advertise next year that you won the lock of year in 2005 hoops. That is a horrible way of marketing. Another nice Saturday I must say. Only -24 units today. Were those 3 games 10 units or 8 units? Let me guess, lock club members 8 and people that just paid for the $300 dollar weekend package 10. Then if you won you would count it as 10 unit winners for everyone and if you lost if would be only 8. Some marketing strategy? Take me off your mailing list you dishonest assholes.

Here was there response. We won in Football. won the Lock of the Year plays in Football, which we won all 6. You paid us nothing for Basketball. We owe you no explanation for Basketball because you have paid nothing for it, but I would question the authenticity of the plays you are getting, they are not acurate.

Kevin Patrick
    ATS

Now here is my response back. All I am asking is for you to prove to me they my stats are wrong and I swear I will give you 2k off my credit card right now and pay for your basketball lock club. THat's a hell of an investment for you I would think. You have to document your stats right? I just don't understand. I'm sticking by guns saying that my records that are documented are correct. You still didn't respond about the 2nd lock of year game either. All were going to here about next year is that 2nd 10 unit game that you one and the first -25 unit one won't be documented. Prove that I'm wrong that's all I ask. By the way, get some honest account reps.

-----------------------------------------------------
    They emailed me back again.
    The first line in their 2nd response says it all.

I cant prove it to you. You would know what our picks were if you had paid for the program. I will say about this company, that we win most of the time and if by chance we dont win and you paid for it, then we will make it up to you by giving you some kind of credit. We want everyone to win, all the time. Most of the time it works and sometimes it doesnt. If you are a paying client we will always make good on the bad. As far as there being 2 Lock of the Years, one was an "early college Lock of the Year" and the other was just a "college Lock of the Year". We liked both games, they both lost. No one was complaining in Football when we had an "early college LOY and a regular college LOY and they both won. If one or the other won, we would advertise either the "early" won or the other. If you would like further explanation of the way we do things, please call me tomorrow. Email takes more time than I am willing to spend away from my paying clients. Ask for Kevin, I am a manager and I will answer your questions.

Kevin Patrick

I CAN'T PROVE IT TO YOU. HA HA. NO SHIT YOU ASSHOLES. Now if Rusty Wallace can only win the 500 today I will really be doing some backflips. Good Luck everyone.

what a crock of shit

Fantastic post. That guy was uneasy in his response and of course they don't document their plays but what about those mailings that give a sample week of their service where they are up 50units in one week? Seems like that had to be documented since they claim to be sending it to all their clients. Funny stuff
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
      ats consultants letter found this off anther site be its a must read letter:
      ATS Consultants emailed me back finally
      These guys keep sending me junk mail every day so I gave them a nice letter back asking them to quit. Here it is.

I am tired of getting your junk mail. I don't want to see your fraudulent advertisements anymore because If you look at your record the past 153 games which are documented. ATS Consultants Basketball Lock Club (65-85-3) NCAA (58-75-2, 25* 0-1, 20* 0-1, 10* 1-0, 8* 5-1-1, 7* 4-10, 6* 8-14, 5* 8-15, 4* 19-17, 3* 14-19-1): Your over 20 games under 500 and you call yourself a service. That is a -145 units the past 157 games. A 100 dollar a unit player would be down over $13,000 dollars. Yet I got a call from an account rep a couple of weeks ago who wanted me to pay 2k for the rest of year and he said that you were up over 80 units. If you could please email me back any documentation that proves these stats wrong it would be highly appreciated. But I'm sure it's company policy not to do that. There's a red flag if I've ever seen one. I would hate to work for a company that is dishonest to clients and rips them off for a living. I also have a question concerning your 2nd Lock of the year game that you had. Why do you have a 2nd one? Do you have this because your first one -25 units lost. So to cover yourselves you have a 2nd one whichwas half the units of the first one that you lost. So you win the 2nd won and advertise next year that you won the lock of year in 2005 hoops. That is a horrible way of marketing. Another nice Saturday I must say. Only -24 units today. Were those 3 games 10 units or 8 units? Let me guess, lock club members 8 and people that just paid for the $300 dollar weekend package 10. Then if you won you would count it as 10 unit winners for everyone and if you lost if would be only 8. Some marketing strategy? Take me off your mailing list you dishonest assholes.

Here was there response. We won in Football. won the Lock of the Year plays in Football, which we won all 6. You paid us nothing for Basketball. We owe you no explanation for Basketball because you have paid nothing for it, but I would question the authenticity of the plays you are getting, they are not acurate.

Kevin Patrick
      ATS

Now here is my response back. All I am asking is for you to prove to me they my stats are wrong and I swear I will give you 2k off my credit card right now and pay for your basketball lock club. THat's a hell of an investment for you I would think. You have to document your stats right? I just don't understand. I'm sticking by guns saying that my records that are documented are correct. You still didn't respond about the 2nd lock of year game either. All were going to here about next year is that 2nd 10 unit game that you one and the first -25 unit one won't be documented. Prove that I'm wrong that's all I ask. By the way, get some honest account reps.

-----------------------------------------------------
      They emailed me back again.
      The first line in their 2nd response says it all.

I cant prove it to you. You would know what our picks were if you had paid for the program. I will say about this company, that we win most of the time and if by chance we dont win and you paid for it, then we will make it up to you by giving you some kind of credit. We want everyone to win, all the time. Most of the time it works and sometimes it doesnt. If you are a paying client we will always make good on the bad. As far as there being 2 Lock of the Years, one was an "early college Lock of the Year" and the other was just a "college Lock of the Year". We liked both games, they both lost. No one was complaining in Football when we had an "early college LOY and a regular college LOY and they both won. If one or the other won, we would advertise either the "early" won or the other. If you would like further explanation of the way we do things, please call me tomorrow. Email takes more time than I am willing to spend away from my paying clients. Ask for Kevin, I am a manager and I will answer your questions.

Kevin Patrick

I CAN'T PROVE IT TO YOU. HA HA. NO SHIT YOU ASSHOLES. Now if Rusty Wallace can only win the 500 today I will really be doing some backflips. Good Luck everyone.

what a crock of shit

RiP:
      If you've read any of my previous posts, you would know that I also was scammed by these assholes. They lie, misrepresent scores and statistics. Best thing I could ever tell anyone is fade them on Basketball and Baseball and you'll make a lot of money. Their Football Financial package for last year wasn't bad, don't know results of their Football Lock Club. They will never see a more $ from me!!
      Great story!!
      Last edited by DiamondDanny; 02-21-2005, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X