Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASI Inc.

ASI Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plays will be rated 1-3*

3* will be very rare most plays will be 1*

One play this Sunday

908 Marquette -2 over DePaul

Play Marquette -2 for 2*

Marquette giving a very low number today. Marquette will be revenging a loss to Depaul earlier this yr 85 - 72 on Jan 20th.

Marquette is 10-1 SU against Depaul at home dating back to 1996. With the avg margin of victory over 20 points.

GL on your plays.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

Just wanted to intorduce myself and my service. Service name will be the same as user ID ASI Inc.

I have been a capper for 4 -5 yrs and have learned a lot from others around me and I hope that I can help you too. I will be giving all plays away until Jan 2006. Hope that you will give me an honest opporitunity to earn your business.

I will not have a guaranteed number of plays per day-wk or yr. I feel that is action betting not money mgmt. I will not reccomend the size of your plays . It is none of my business how much you play per game . I will rate my plays between 1* and 3 * with the 3* being the most rare. How you play it after that is entirely up to you.

GL on all of your plays.

Comment

Marquette gets the ATS win 67-57 2* winner

Hope you able to join me with this play. If not hope to see you on the next one.

GL and have a good day.

Comment

Working...
      X