Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Sunday's HUGE PLAYS (Free I guess, LOL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Sunday's HUGE PLAYS (Free I guess, LOL)

Regular

Pitt +4, Florida St +4, Wake Forest +4, St Louis +22

HUGE

Marquette -1', Indiana +1, Oregon St +15

Hit the HUge play yesterday with Va Tech but lost the GOY with Rutgers........consider this a makeup

PEACE

The post for the MAC game is on Wednesday Wayne.....I posted the whole freakin CARD as my COMP PLAYS.........When gameday hits Ill post my comp for that day.

Quit tryin to give me a hard time.........Ive treated everyone with class and respect since I came here........Ever since I made a business decision to charge for my GOY plays, some people have began to treat me unfairly.

Some people use services.....If they didnt U wouldnt get 23000 hits on the service thread.......Im tryin to be a HONEST service......not SCAM people and Im catching SHIT for no FREAKIN reason.........

Just gimme a break and treat me the way U treated me before I made my decision to sell specific plays........I already feel like an outsider since I cant even cheer people on anymore in the regular forum and try to share some insight.

PEACE

Comment

Huge Plays finish the week at 5-2 and the regulars also finished over .500 and the leans went 7-3

Rutgers sunk the BIG EAST GOY but those picks are stll at 67%

Another Great week in the NCAAB

PEACE

Comment

Ronnie, good job. I still like you.

Comment

Chuck I appreciate that, thanx..........but its not whether someone likes me or not.......Its just about a mutual respect that should exist between me and the others since Ive handled myself well since Ive been here up to this point.

Thats all I ask

PEACE

Comment

Working...
          X