NBA ***Huge Play***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA ***Huge Play***

I have absolutely ZERO money mgmt skills...........Picking HUGE WINNERS has never been a problem for me...........Its laying off the other games that I have no business playing that turn me into a loser.

From now on I am gonna quit playin and only offering my picks through my new service 'PIMP's Picks'

The only plays I will be releasing are 'HUGE PLAYS' & GOY type plays

HUGE PLAYS are 1 unit and GOY are 2 UNITS.............all picks are $39 and I will only charge If WE WIN..........If we lose there is no charge and the next pick is FREE.

The only way U will find find out that I am LEGIT & 100% honest is to give me a try............

To open up an account just simply call me at 313-475-3992 and I can set U up with an account using any MAJOR CREDIT CARD.

Remember U only pay if WE LOSE and I dont intend on that happening with my HUGE PLAYS or GOY PLAYS.........I wont be releasing plays every day just to make money and I will never DUPE or LIE to people

Anyone who decides to JOIN will be given a CODE and all releases will be 15 minutes before game time.

Once again if U want to join call me at 313-475-3992

Now lets make MONEY

PEACE

comp play

Minnesota T'Wolves -2.5

PEACE

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

I hope so our I'm gonna be pissed
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Is this a joke?
          No joke Wayne..........I knew in the beginning I might catch some FLACK but in the long run its the only way I can stay in the game........Im not tryin to FLEECE MONEY from anyone..........just make it profitable for me and whoever wants to join.

PEACE

Comment

I won't give you any grief just make sure every thread you post is in the Sports Service Section. I'm sure you have seen the problems with that here before.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              I hope so our I'm gonna be pissed
              I'm not thrilled either, very disappointed in fact.

Comment

If your winning why not bet your plays and collect $$$$$. I mean I have no problem with you being a service what so ever. My point being is,I along with many others follow your plays and they are solid. If you dont have control of your gambling and your money you shouldnt be in this game. Best of luck to you. But you wont see me buying any of your picks or anyone elses.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I won't give you any grief just make sure every thread you post is in the Sports Service Section. I'm sure you have seen the problems with that here before.

GL
                  I just cant post anything thats selection related, right?

I can still say Hi and Congrats and that sort of thing to the other members? Right?

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    If your winning why not bet your plays and collect $$$$$. I mean I have no problem with you being a service what so ever. My point being is,I along with many others follow your plays and they are solid. If you dont have control of your gambling and your money you shouldnt be in this game. Best of luck to you. But you wont see me buying any of your picks or anyone elses.
                    I can pick a HUGE NBA or College game any day of the week and Cover easily.......My problem is playing all other games............I only want others to WIN, while I still do my homework and play my systems......If I lose I wont take a penny and I will make it for FREE with my next HUGE PLAY

IMO its a WIN/WIN situation.

PEACE

Comment

***huge Play***

tips at

1030 EST

Gaurunteed to WIN or NO CHARGE!!

PEACE

Comment

Pimp--

If that is indeed what you feel you want to do, one can only pursue what he/she thinks is best for him/her...A mans got to do, what a mans got to do...If this is indeed true, I wish you the best of luck/success in your endeavors....You've always carried/handled yourself in a classy manner since I've been here...

Do the same in your Service business, and you'll do OK...I for one will miss your picks, as you are one of the most solid ones here....

You're welcome to come aboard the Old Kaptains ship anytime, the Old ones, or the "New" one coming...your input is always welcome...I reiterate, I'll miss seeing/enjoying your picks, but the Old Kaptain gots to carry on...

BOL to ya my man.....Kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I know better and what you meant, but in your original post you wrote you only pay if WE WIN. Then in another sentence you wrote you pay if WE LOSE. Looks like a garuanteed pay out to you. Excellent stratagy - Ha!

Comment

Hey Pimp

DIDN'T YOU QUIT AND GET MARRIED? WE WON'T PAY YOU A STINKING DIME!! WAYNE AND ALL THESE CHAT HOME CAPPERS ARE VERY LEGIT AND freeeeeeeee!!! SO GET LOST!!

Comment

Pimp just like all arguments in the past. If you post a thread, it has to be in the Service Forum. Even to say hi. Last time we let it go it was called favoritism. We have to keep rules the same.

GL

Comment

Working...
                              X