GOY, bet it on us!!!!!!!!!>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOY, bet it on us!!!!!!!!!>>>

Email me at cantlose2easy@yaho*.com . We are so certain that we will win this week, that if you agree to give us 40% of what we earn you from this system, in return, we will give you 100% of what you lose. You are basically betting for free. Win $1000, keep $600. Lose $1000, keep $1000. We are this certain that we will kill the books. We are not going to do this to everybody, just the first 10 emails!! The following emails will get a different offer, you can accept if you want, if not, I wont bother you. After the first 10 emails, if you would be willing to give me 25% of what I earn you from this system, I would give you 25% of what I earn you in return. Remember, GOY is going today, and the first 10 emails gets this offer, so start emailing.
    Thanks, and look forward to winning for you!!
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

comp play on Evansville +5

Comment

Our GOY is on Iowa State -1. This is what the clients received, and those that emailed will get a full refund if Iowa State doesnt cover. We gave out Utah St. last night, and told our clients to get on it. They got it at -6. We are going to rock the books once again. You can still email me at cantlose2easy@yaho*.com , and get our plays for the 25% deal. Our you can simply email me, and buy a package. Thanks, and go ISU.

Comment

GOY winner. We simply continue to kill the books. No joke. Email me, and win. Best of luck

Comment

Working...
        X