Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GREAT Dr. WINN's PICK OF THE DAY!$$ FREE WEEK INSIDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GREAT Dr. WINN's PICK OF THE DAY!$$ FREE WEEK INSIDE!

Bookies Dr. Winn!!!!!!!!

Dr. Winn = = = at the end of EVERY week!

Imagine winning week in and week out for only 14.95 a day! Some of the greatest winners you will find all for a cheap price which you will hardly notice with all the winnings!

Visit: www.bookiebuster.net to purchase Dr. Winns picks or simply email at drwinnspicks@******* .com for questions.

The email is what I put at ******* !

Dr. Winn has been on FIRE hitting 8 of his last 10 selections of the DAY including MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +3 last !! EASY PICKINGS!!

Don't miss out on another winner today!

FREEBIE: BOISE STATE +6!

FREEBIE RECORD(1-1)
    SERVICE RECORD(1-0)

Special offer!

EMAIL ME AND GET 1 week FREE!!!!!!!

This is the exact email I sent to those who took advantage of the free offer for one week!

Hello guys and gals! This is the offer you have taken advantage of and you will not regret! I do not give out many games/day as it is the ONLY way to win in this business. I have been capping for 10+ years now and constantly win money!

TONIGHT:

CINCINATTI BEARCATS -13,5

&

BOISE STATE +7

Comment

First day I went 0-2 as shown. Here is the recap email I sent at the end of the free week of picks.....I caught some fire.....

"What can I say? After the first night where I went 0-2, I turned it around and caught some FIRE! Actually, I keep this rate pretty consistently and I gave another GREAT winner tonight as the PISTONS rolled EASY!!!!!!

Here is the picks I sent out and their result. The week started last thursday:

THURSDAY = BOISE ST +6(LOSS), CINCINATTI -13(LOSS) both in last minute.......
      FRIDAY = MAKE losses back gam DENVER NUGS +6(WIN, SU DOG) and GAME OF THE MONTH MANHATTAN -5(WINNER BY 17!)
      SATURDAY = FLORIDA GATORS -4(WIN) and BRADLEY +4(WIN, SU DOG)
      SUNDAY = GEORGIA TECH -8(LOSS)
      MONDAY = NEW MEXICO -4,5(WIN)
      TUESDAY = INDIANA STATE +3,5(WIN, SU DOG)
      WEDNESDAY = HUGE PLAY DETROIT PISTONS -4(WIN)

So to recap, I went an incredible 8-3 including a GAME OF THE MONTH WINNER, a DOUBLE PLAY MAKEUP WINNER, and a HUGE WINNER!

For those of you wondering prices:
      DAILY: $14.95
      WEEKLY: $74.99
      MONTHLY: $299.99
      YEARLY: $2500.00

PLEASE email me with concerns and opinions about the service! "

EMAIL ME AT :::: d r w i n n s p i c k s @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Comment

Friday Freebie: Sophomores -12,5

Comment

Working...
        X