Buzz Sports 78.5% College Hoops Run Continues Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports 78.5% College Hoops Run Continues Saturday

Buzz passed in College Basketball Friday and promptly swept the board in the NBA hitting his 6 Star Play Of The Day for the 5th time in 6 days. Jump start your weekend with Saturday College Basketball Profits and build your bankroll for the big game Sunday. Stay tuned for our Super Bowl Side Release Saturday. Get in on the Winners Now - Sign Up Here http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/membership.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After cashing in again Friday Night with a 3-0 sweep of the NBA schedule, Buzz is again ready to deliver another huge card of NCAA Winners Saturday. You cant afford to miss the Top 5 Plays on the board. Get all the Winners with our all inclusive Gold Club Membership. - Sign Up Here http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/membership.asp
    Free Page 16-11 Last 27. Free Page Winner up now for Saturday! Free Page http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/freepick.asp

Saturday Comp Play

ST JOHNS (8 - 10) at CONNECTICUT (13 - 5): Play On Connecticut -15 as a 2% Play. St Johns 0-6 on the road and will get killed on the boards in this match-up. Lay the 15 with UCONN as a 2% Play.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Good luck Buzz! Keep up the great run!

Comment

Good Luck Buzz .. Amazing how all the scammers get the attention huh??? and here you are on a HONEST roll hitting 78% ,,,, best to you pal and I hope everything is going good for you over at that other forum ..

Comment

Buzz, you know what you may want to do is maybe once a week run some of your plays Service plays in the Service Thread ... 30K+ hits a day have to help ...
        Last edited by Spark; 02-05-2005, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Hey Spark,

Send me a email from my site and I will send some periodic days to you to share.

I have never tried posting my plays in that area or find someone to pump my site in there. My motto is "if I win they will come", but you are right sometimes it is tough to get noticed unless you really start the pumping act and hype plays. As you know that is not my style.

Nice to see you are getting that area under control as well. It also keeps all the services out of that area touting themselves or getting someone to do it for them. I have always found that to be a desperate act.

Thank you Kbsooner as well.

Talk to you later
          Buzz
          Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
          X