X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I beg you all to play San Antonio Spurs-9 tonite

gl
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Why , so you can slam the other side when the line moves. U loser get lost!!

Comment

didn't know I was so hated here......
      I will get lost as you requested....

I apologize for posting here

gl to all
      ST
      DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

easy guys, good luck on your plays.......

Illjaunt
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Geez...the guy has been here 3 years longer and 1000 posts more and that is what he gets...nice......

Comment

agreed drugstuntman......
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Guys I respect your opinions all right. You dont know the story behind it all. I dont have time to go into it all with you. Yes he does have more posts and been here longer. I dont post here all that often as much as I should. I just am tired of people on these forums telling someone to get on a team big time. I know a lot of times they say this to to get the line in their favor and jam the game big. I might be wrong and I guess i owe an apoligy to you Sports Tipster. I am just having a bad day and vented at the wrong time. I am a real man and I apoligize to Sports Tipster and we want your tips. I hope this is water under the bridge now!! Take care

Comment

all night your a good man to say that. BUT u know ive done that like all of us. it really doesnt mean anything. HEY were all GAMBLERS we should be able to take that kind of thing. hey dont worry bout it. i kinda think it was pretty cool. hey fuck him if he cant take it. I would just laugh it off. i hung in a poolhall most my life. HEARD that shit all the time and still got along with all the GUYS. be cool i think u were right
                jjoneill

Comment

Working...
                X