Attention BC Service Providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention BC Service Providers

MBates posted an idea and the more I think about it the better it gets.

"Hopefully a guide to winning in hoops"

I ( MBATES ) would recommend doing a consensus of the below if you use service plays. If not, do a consensus of the guys at Bettorschat that post their plays everyday. Or do a consensus
    of both services and people that post their plays everyday at Bettorschat. Hope this helps some of the newbies here.

Billy Coleman
    Godspicks
    Fade the Duke
    Animal NBA 4 stars
    ATS College 3,4 and 8's and NBA 3's
    Blazer 4's college
    California College 3's and NBA 4's
    Executive College and NBA 350 or higher
    Fixer Wins NBA 2's
    Gateway College 2's
    Mike Lee NBA 8's
    Mike Neri All plays in college and NBA
    Mike Rose NBA 3's
    New York Wise Guys All 50 star plays in College and NBA
    NSA all college plays
    OCD college 5's NBA 3's
    PPP all NBA
    Southcoast college 3's
    Special K all plays in college and NBA
    The Sportsmen college 10's and all plays in NBA
    Texas Sportswire college 3's and 4's
    Underdog all plays in college and NBA
    Underdog Hotline all NBA plays
    VSS college 6 1/2% and NBA 6 to 6 1/2%

Nice work - you put a lot of time and careful thought into your post and I think you nailed it.

This list makes a nice working model and should be used every day.

Hoping Spark , Fleet , OBE , Cat , Rip . SportsmyLife, Illjaunt, SportsGuru, ... too many good people to name ... sorry for omitting some of you ... see this and can work out something for us in your format.

It's as close as it gets to 1 stop shopping and it will save time and excess posts . Most of us ask for these every day in drips and draps . We'll all stop asking and can refer to your list for updates throughout the day knowing that you're all on the lookout for these services.

Great Job MB !!!

-cb

Posters - can we incorporate this very list into our daily posts ? I see lots of advantages ... One Stop Shopping would be GREAT!

Sincerely,

-cb

Adding ...

Add JB Sports to the list . He seems pretty popular.

Comment

Great idea.Should we have a thread each day with the "top rated service plays only in it.In other words if not on the list don't post in this thread.

Comment

Goose

Yeah -- Something that's streamline and concise . Must contain those services listed above .

All of us will know exactly where they are instead of hunting around ... piece by piece.

Comment

I use JB Sports, Dr. Bob and PPP almost exclusively, as lone as someone makes them available in the Services thread.

So I would like you to add Dr. Bob and PPP for both NBA and CBB. Thanks. Good idea.

Comment

Working...
          X