Rate the Capper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate the Capper

If the moderators feel this post is too controversial, I can understand.
    Anyways, I thought since so many people have strong feelings about PAID cappers(not talkiong about those who post for free), it might be a good idea for anyone who has an opinion based on a personal experience or general knowledge to state what they thing(good or bad) about a service.
    Lets limit it to a maximum of five services at most.
    I will start with mine based on many years of following services:
    !) All Star Sports - very good especially with triple plays, they don't give out too many plays daily(which I like) and they NEVER call you at home;they are also very honest about their record;if in need of a big game, this is one of the first places I go to other than the free very cappers who post here.
    2) Jack Price-the other extreme- a liar, scammer, etc. 5 years ago or so I calle of you his 900 mumber for bailout parlay(side and total) in Sunday Night football. The parlay split and he said he won the next day; I am sure many have stories to tell about this guy.
    Currently he is touts the non-existent Corey Black on his comp. line as a means to try to pawn his own picks(Jacks's) off the name of someone who doesn't even exist;I guess now that the word is out on this guy, he has to try to sell his picks somehow;I would love to hear from someone who has something positive to say about this guy.
    3) Northcoast-yeah as most of you know, I kid a lot about this guy.
    In a nutshell-he has had some great seasons in football especially in 5*'s Goy;this is not one of them as he has lost about 4 or 5 in a row.
    He loves to talk on his comp. line and always put his best foot forward;even if he loses a big play, he always refers to the better record over a period of years.
    He is very longwinded and every day will go on and on about his PowerSweep Newletter, the next 5 star, his Executive Service, etc.(usually 5 minutes).
    If he is talking about basketball cappers on the Community Line, he will tell you about 4 or 5 cappers, their records, what they are offering for that day to the point that anyone loses interest and just wants the free pick;in short he tries to do too much at one time.
    One more from me, and this is tough, because I like the guy and he does well sometimes with big picks-OC Dooley.
    If you have ever talked to him on line as I have, you realize he is a class act and very enthusiastic about his work. I have used him several times in the past(not recently) and the results were ok but not great.
    Sadly when Trotter or someone else compiles the stats on this guy, I see record is very mediocre over time.
    The daily emails I get from him when he wins are very enthusiastic and the attached writeups of the winners are well detailed and impressive.
    However, as stated the results over time, which are what count, are nothing to write home about.
    Well-now it is up to you to recount you own experiences or even to dispute mine.
    I hope some of you take the time to do this, as I think it would be helpful to all.
    Ps Re;OC Dooley-As stated at the beginning and in all fairness, I think OC has a pretty good record with big plays.

Not even one response. Well I guess no one is interested or perhaps everyone is very content by all the paid cappers out there, because they all are so good; thus no matter which capper we call or when we call, we will all make enough money to live like kings. Is that all of you feel?

Comment

I think most of us would rather not worry with these services because we all know they are scams and would rather concentrate on the games and picking winners ourselves

Comment

Give me alatex and b. leonard anytime!! but its hard to get them on this board. ive been doing this for years. and Steele was my no. one guy. big time. people just followed him tooooooo much thats what i think. he used to be the best. but nomore. i really dont understand. maybe bettors jump all over his pics
        jjoneill

Comment

Working...
        X