X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan The Man's 70% Service

Hey Everyone,
    As You Know Im An Avid Poster On Bettorschat And Have Began My Own Service 3 Months Ago. Since Then I Have Hit About 70% Of My Plays For My Followers Grossing +4500$ for a $100 In Those Three Months. I Currently Do Every Sport Including Soccer.

For Information Please Email Me At ********@aol.com or Instant Message Me at Sustaindan

Thanks,
    Dan The Man

FP:
    Cleve./Seat. Over 198
    Last edited by Spark; 09-01-2006, 09:39 AM.
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Hope I Dont Get Bashed Im On Of You Guys But Usually These Service People Get Creamed Hard. :-D

Comment

I am not bashing you at all-just a question for you. If you are hitting that well why would you charge someone for your opinons on your plays-why not just bet the game yourself and make money?????

Comment

I'm not bashing either but what is your record/records...and where are you monitored at 70%, what site?

thanks...
        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

i don't mind you charging for your plays...a little money here and there helps out...

but i would like to know where u r monitored at...to back up the 70%...

Comment

why even respond to this clown...

Comment

it is fun-come out and play-unless you are afraid of clowns

Comment

70% come on blake..

Comment

i hit about 55-60% and i suck so i know the clown could hit 70%

Comment

How am I a clown? I post avidly on the regular sports pick forum section and I have never had a problem I was just advertising did I bother anyone? Spreadman this was for people who are interested if not then please dont respond...Blake I do play the plays myself but want to help others ( I know that sounds odd but im not the typical service) I just charge people if the play wins so thats the only time I get paid.
                    Dan

Comment

Thats the way it should be. Services should only chahe for picks that win. Good luck on your venture and don't let anybody convince you otherwise

Comment

by you only charging when you win you are guaranteed money-you dont pay them when you lose do you????-That doesn't seem fair to me-I am only trying to educate people that paying for a service does not pay

Comment

Thanks a lot brother I dont feel it necessary for people to pay for picks that win especially when most services say guarenteed this and that and it never comes through. So I figured if im that good as I have been Ill just charge them for the winning picks. So far so good.
                          GL to everyone on your picks and what not I will be looking around and still posting.
                          Dan

Comment

well I hate to break down my service fully but this is the basics of it:
                            A week is considered Monday thru Sunday.
                            I give them about 4-5 picks a day throughout the week.
                            The profit for me goes by days.
                            Monday if I make you up 500$ thats +500 for the week so far
                            Tuesday if I happen to go -100$ thats +400 for the week
                            and so on so say sunday night comes and with all the days your and your +1000 for the week. That means well with any amount I get 50$ for every $200 Earned by me. So +1000 would be 250$ but its like free money your paying because I only get paid if its a winning week. I guess that explains it if not feel free to ask but dont degrade because I dont degrade anyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by SDLT21
                              How am I a clown? I post avidly on the regular sports pick forum section and I have never had a problem I was just advertising did I bother anyone? Spreadman this was for people who are interested if not then please dont respond...Blake I do play the plays myself but want to help others ( I know that sounds odd but im not the typical service) I just charge people if the play wins so thats the only time I get paid.
                              Dan
                              You say you want to help others? But charge THEM, and you can hit 70 %

Comment

Working...
                              X