X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Profit$ Are Waiting For You!

IT'S BLOODY SUNDAY!

At www.SLIGHTEDGESPORTS.com

NOT PLAYING WITH US TODAY WOULD BE A HUGE MISTAKE! Folks' as always we will not attempt to convince or sell you to play with us throughout this day. Here's why,

WE'RE GOING TO BANG VEGAS REAL HARD WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!

DONNIE WILL DELIVER DIVISIONAL PLAY OFF DOLLAR$ TODAY! Folks' we know that you're SICK & TIRED of every Tom, Dick, & Harry, telling you that they have every game on the Board. Many of you that've been around for sometime, have learned the hard way. Take it from someone who at one time years ago, was in the exact same predicament as you all reading this News Letter. Yup! Me, Don Rizzo was STRUGGLING, not being able to pick my own nose, I didn't have a pot to go in, let alone a window to throw it out, then 1 day a gentleman walked into my life and I haven't turned back since. Now, to many of you this short story may sound corny, however the harsh reality is, IT'S TRUE! Here's the deal, we'll be the last to tell you that we COVER on every single MOVE that we lay action on, nor do we play everything on the Board. However,

TODAY IS A DIFFERENT STORY!

My mentor, Jack Phelps who's Semi-retired, has graced us all with this afternoon's WINNER$. Mr. Phelps, the very same gent who showed me the ropes, has shared with me the WINNING SIDES of both DIVISIONAL PLAY OFF GAMES. Folks' we can share with you, that there will not be any close calls, these 2 W's will be CLEAR CUT, and WILLINGLY you'll make the best decision as to whether you should CAPITALIZE OFF this IRON CLAD INFORMATION!

DON'T MISS OUT ON ONE OF THE BEST WHO'S EVER DID IT! :cool:

Mr. Phelps has a HIGH WINNING PERCENTAGE folks', for one simple reason, he doesn't attempt to play everything on the Board, whether LARGE or SMALL CARD. Moreover, he has a SYSTEM, that has yielded him an OBNOXIOUS 97%+ in the Divisional Play Off Round of the NFL for over 30 years. The best word to describe this gentleman & his SYSTEM is electric, and he LOVES TODAY'S SIDES!

*The "PUNISHER" is SO CONFIDENT in the SYSTEM that Mr. Phelps uses, that he is willing to back the ROCK SOLID INFORMATION, that he's received as a courtesy from Mr. Phelps, with a weeks worth of WINNER$ at no extra cost if it doesn't COVER!

7 FREE DAYS OF PREMIUM INFORMATION IF YOU DON'T MAKE A CLEAN SWEEP THIS AFTERNOON!

GO TO WWW.SLIGHTEDGESPORTS.COM

THE PROFIT$ ARE WAITING FOR YOU! PICK UP THIS GUARANTEED "NFL PLAY OFF POWER PLAY PARLAY" SPECIAL PACKAGE RIGHT NOW! THIS PAK FEATURES BOTH WINNING SIDES OF TODAY'S NFC & AFC DIVISIONAL PLAY OFF GAMES PLUS OUR "NBA LINE CRUSHER OF THE MONTH" , ALL 4 MOVES ARE PROMISED TO COME IN FOR YOU OR WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH WINNER$ FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS AT NO EXTRA COST!

YOU GET ALL 4 PROFIT PRODUCER$ FOR JUST $39.99!

GO TO WWW.SLIGHTEDGESPORTS.COM

THIS "NFL PLAY OFF POWER PLAY PARLAY" SPECIAL PACKAGE & PRO HARDWOOD SURE SHOT COVER WILL BE THE BEST 4 MOVES THAT YOU'VE LAID ACTION ON ALL WAGERING WEEKEND LONG, AS WELL AS YIELD YOU THE LARGEST RETURN, AND YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT FOR THE SMALL INVESTMENT OF ONLY $39.99!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE PLAY!!!

TIME TO WARM BACK UP FOR OUR FREE PICKS SUBSCRIBERS'! MICHIGAN ST -1, AS THEY BEAT UP ON THE BADGERS' ON THE ROAD AS A SMALL FAVORITE!
Working...
X