Uncle Stool Does It Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Stool Does It Again

That makes him 0-4 for the year. Anyone for his Superbowl game of the year?
    Mamasemamasamamacoosa - Michael Jackson

why do you pay 4 plays???
    jordanrules..................

Comment

How many times do we have to ask people to stop posting Service crap in "All Sports Discussion"? Seriously?

Comment

uncle phil uncle phil

had a still up on the hill and hes brewing up that good ole mountain dew-youll be laying roun the shack till the mailman brings your social security check back-if you keep playing his retarded plays-i learned and so will you-leave this clown alone-savage is right-pretty soon this cat will not have any customers left-then hows he going to replace his fish in his pagoda pond in front of his mansion-then uncle phil might have to brew up some good ole mountain dew-like the rest of america-thats right unc.-ure partys over-say goodnite dick-goodnite dick!!-the nutt
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

by the way

im on the payment plan to my bookie thru the year 2045 because of phil-by the time i get the man paid phil will be hitting 62 per cent on his wac play of the week-and and and and-if you join now u get power sweep at the lowest rate of the season-and and and and and-nfl 3-star totals 33-19 63 per cent this year-and and and and and and-if you call the office u never get too talk to phil-and and and and and and and-more prozac please-yaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!!

Comment

Ah Yes-The Stoolster strikes again;just be prepared for the sob story tomorrow, BUT reminded of the fact that even though the 4 1/2 star play lost going back to the Middle Ages, Phil is still way ahead(what did Phil handicap in the Middle Ages-Gladiator matches? GOY-(gladiator ofthe Year Plays)were the "young" Phil capped back then.

Comment

o philip doesnt know , philip doesnt know

o philip doesnt doesnt know that his 5 minute monologues are really getting old !!yaaahaahaaahaaaa--yesterdays wine baby-phils stuff was good way way way way back in the grand funk day-your washed up unc-now if you guys will just quit posting his plays and the nutt has 1 thing to say-checkmate!!

Comment

Schtool The Fool

The poor Schmuck must live with 1 expensive ugly broad . Makes him do stupid things for a buck.

Fade Stool

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                  The poor Schmuck must live with 1 expensive ugly broad . Makes him do stupid things for a buck.

Fade Stool
                  It could be a guy for all we know or one of those dolls you buy in the adult stores, which instead of pleading to Phil in the heat of passion to "put it to her" now instead pleads with him for the GOY or the latest PowerSweep. :christmas

Comment

I'm not defending but he went 4$-1 last year on his 5*. It juast so happened that this year he sucked balls. UNFORTUNATELY I went with him on all the losers, but I learned if youuu don;t like the play then don't play it. I wish I would have learned it earlier in the season, but Denever sucks. Follow Executive sports they are the greatest!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X