burnt up by u.s.steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burnt up by u.s.steel

phil bigger than u.s. steel has murdered me///power sweep-13 stars did not win a game///late phones 1-2 lose top play on vikes over//sure we will have to listen to speech about what a bad beat that was///top oponions0-3 this week//last 2 months mr november while everybody else is working on baskets has murdered me//maybe phil should take up baskets///cant do any worse on football//im checking into betty ford-not for compulsive gambling-for the insanity of paying this guy for plays//whats even worse all the squares have murdered my book this year-know hes not lying because hes one of my best friends///will probably stay in betty ford 180 days-dont think 30 will do the trick///hehe hohohaha hehe hohohaha im not crazy your the one thats crazy-yaaahaaahaaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!them french fried potaters rrre pretty good-uuuhaaa i like em with mustard on them-i like the way u talk-yaahhaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

When will people realize this guy has sold out to the sport books? When will people learn to stay away from the services.

Comment

thanks for the pat on the back

frank-prozac please-yaaahaaahaaaahaaaaaa!!

Comment

And tomorrow on the comp. line Phil will give his usual sob speech about how he always tells you about the losers as well as the winners and then spin the whole thing into a postive by telling you about his overall record for the last 20 years.

Comment

and and and and and and and and

if you go back to 1532 before christ-were hitting 61 per cent on our w.a.c. play of the week!! yaaahaaahaaahaaaa

Comment

and and and and and and

if you purchase power sweep this week-you get it our lowest price of the season-p.s.-plus the lucky seven bonuses-yaaahaaahaaahaaaa

Comment

Even better is the fact that during the next few weekends he is going to tell you his overall record for the various upcoming college all star games and to try to convince you to purchase them.
              Over a period of time, I could flip a coin on the side and total on each one of these games and do as well his his handicapping.
              No matter how "car salesman" Stool tries to spin his capping skills in these games, the fact remains he is capping one team of players who haven't played together against another;this can't be handicapped, but mercenary and spinning Phil will convince some suckers that it can.

Comment

and and and and and and and

if your lucky enough to be a handicapper on phils community line. phil will pay you 2 dollars for every phone call purchased-which cost 18 or 20 dollars-button your shirt up phil your hearts falling out-yaaa haaa haaa haaa

Comment

Working...
                X