Question for Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Services

Some may think I am going to far with this, but I really want to know if I am right in my assessment:
    Every day for a while Jack Price (the voice is unmistakeable) gives a speech on the como. phone(888-7573777) for this so-called Corey Black saying how good the latter is.
    As stated on the service request on several occasions, I don't personally believe that there is a a real Corey Black, and that Jack Price is simply trying to peddle his own picks (Jack's) by inventing this "Corey Black" and doing his commercial for "him" each day.
    Not once has the so-called Corey Black even spoken on the comp. phone;it is always Jack Price.
    If anyone knows whether there really is a Corey Black, handicapper(I found a Corey Black on the internet who is into real estate but not handicapping), please say so on this thread; if this guy exists, how come I have never heard him speak on comp. phone or seen him advertise anywhere.
    Thanks in advance.
    ps Perhaps Ty Gaston (if you out there) can answer this as you have said you are friends with Jack.
    Last edited by savage1; 01-07-2005, 05:54 PM.

savage not to ghange subject BUT i cant find srvice plays. can u tell how to get them up. i dont see them anywhere.
    jjoneill

Comment

Originally posted by jjoneill
      savage not to ghange subject BUT i cant find srvice plays. can u tell how to get them up. i dont see them anywhere.
      Plays are where they always are-on sports discussion page-Friday Service Plays.

Comment

Well-it appears so far that either no one knows the answer to the question and/or is not interested.
        Until "Corey Black" speaks for himself, I conclude that Jack Price for the zillionth time is trying to dupe/defraud the public with his latest scheme to somehow restore his shattered image by trying to 'launder" his own plays via this madeup guy.

Comment

Working...
        X