Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship Game...and CBB Card in one package tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Championship Game...and CBB Card in one package tonight!

Aloha Gang, well last night was a damn heartbreaker for us...Who would of thought a BOMB would kill us, and especially against possibly the Best Secondary in the Nation...Go Figure..

Anyways, this Bowl Season my BIG GAME PLAYS still kicked Ass for All who jumped on board...BGP--Bowl Record: 4W-2L= 60%...highlighted by Hitting my biggest and strongest play in the Bowls, my BIG GAME PLAY-BOWL GOY on Florida St....one Sweet Winner...

BIG GAME PLAY--YTD RECORD now 39W-14L-1P= 74% (since 2003, in ALL MAJOR SPORTS combined, and All Documented)....Write-Ups and Big Game Analysis, also still Second to None just like the plays they back-up....With me, I always will show you exactly why I am playing a game so Big, unlike most...Nothing to hide and a lot to share....

*********NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME********

Tonights play is NOT a BIG GAME PLAY, but it is still a very Solid TOP RATED PLAY, which almost qualified as a BGP.....So if you want in on this play, contact me at the Email Addy below.....and I will give you inaddion ALL of my TOP RATED PLAY selections in CBB tonight as well....A total of 3 plays tonight up and ready to Rock!

CBB is my Best Sport to cap right now...and currently, they are on a solid run...I will have some CBB and NFL Playoff Packages up later for anyone interested....Hope you been catching my comp plays I been posting here, as they were actual plays that was bringing home the bacon as well....Anyways, lets get Right to this Party....GL and Aloha CC.

Contact Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Reg Play on: Jacksonville St
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 01-04-2005, 06:52 PM.

**TOP RATED PLAY ON:

OKLAHOMA ML

-Lets Go Sooners!

Comment

FYI:

TWO - TOP RATED PLAYS in CBB still available for tonight....BIG DAY TODAY!

CONTACT INFO: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comment

*TOP RATED PLAY ON: (CBB)

Wyoming 5.5

Denver lost some good talent in Stakey and Zupic who combined for 20 pts and 14 reb per game, and this will hurt them this year.....In the Pioneers recently game vs Col St, they faced a big man in Nelson and couldnt handle the size of the Rams...They also while shooting season-high 63.2 percent vs Cal St Fullerton, still couldnt pull it out.....Today they face a Wyoming team who, like them, are coming off a two game losing streak, but the Cowboys are at home now, and they do have the size in 7 0' Dunn who is averaging 11 pts a game and 8.6 rebs per game, who should give them trouble again down low....Cowboys also has a very solid guard in Straight who is leading the team in scoring with 17 pt pg, but also provides good rebouding benefit as well averaging around 5 per a game...Cowboys also has some solid reserve players in Sherrill and Levens who been averaging DD's off the bench...Denver, also on the road this year is getting outboarded and in their last 5 games have been out rebounded by an average of 8, and this is one reason why they have gone 1-4 so far this year....This will be Denvers 4th straight road game and this year on the road they have lost 3 of 4...Cowboys will be hungrey to get a win and they should be able to do just that as this team has beaten some quality teams in Princeton, Creighton, and a Wash St team who almost beat #11 Gonzaga losing by just a bucket....With league leader in the Lobos up next, I expect the Cowboys coach to stress the importance of getting back on the winning track before they hit the road once again....And this one also is a solid set up for a Big Revenge game for the Cowboys who lost last year by one pt at Denver....Cowboys gets their revenge tonight..

------------------------------------------

One-TOP RATED PLAY left in CBB....If your looking for a solid game to pound....Aloha CC.

Comment

35-10 USC

ML ON SOONERS

Comment

*TOP RATED PLAY ON: (CBB)

SF - 6

The Dons coming off an ass spanking at the hands of TT, but they are at home again tonight where they have been doing major damage and are undefeated at 6-0....Penn is making a long trip out to the West Coast and they have been seriously struggling on the road as they are still yet to pick up a victory....Penn now 0-4 in all road games this year...Main reason for their road woes stems from them only shooting 37.5% and scoring just 57.8 pts away from home....SF at home at ripping it up shooting 47% and averaging 78.3 ppg on their floor...Two teams with very telling trends right now, and simply have to ride it, especially as this is one long trip for the Quakers and also because SF star G Cox is back this year off an inj...So far he is showing why he is an All West Coast candidate as he is averaging 21.8 ppg, and 4.2 rpg....Also kicking it up a notch is Sr F Riley who is averaging 14.2 ppg and leading the teams in rebounding with an 8.6 rpg average....Tonight the Dons at Home gets back to doing business as usual, same for the Quakers on the Road...

-----------------------

**TOP RATED PLAY ON:

OKLAHOMA (2ND HF)
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 01-04-2005, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X