Question for Service picks section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Service picks section

I noticed the following plays were listed three times and I was wondering how 2 were the same and one was different.
    I lucked out and only saw the jets pick before 1 pm but when I went back I saw the other two . I appreciate all you guys do. I am not complaining just looking for some insight.

#1 ALEX SMART >>> Broncos & Vikings

#2 Alex Smart:
    39/24 (61.9%), +40.5

3 Units: Denver +1
    3 Units: Vikings -3

#3 Alex Smart New York Jets

The Jets enter this contest against the Seahawks off a disappointing hard fought loss to the Steelers last time out by a score of 17-6. You can bet they will be hinged on getting the memory of that loss out of their heads by trying to climb back into the winners circle this week with a motivated effort against a Seattle franchise they have had success against in the past winning 7 of the L/8 confrontations in this series against the money line and are bankroll expanding 5-2-1 ATS against the spread over that same span.The Jets have been money in the bank this season and are 10-4 ATS L/14 overall and are 4-2 ATS L/6 at home. Their competitors on the other hand, the inconsistent Seahawks, broke a 4 game ATS losing streak with a surprising road dog win over the Vikings last week by a score of 27-23. The up again, down again Seahawks are still just 2-8 ATS L/10 overall and have had problems with their defense and overall inability to hold leads this season. Not a good omen against a disciplined and well coached Jets squad that will feed off a team like Seattle that consistently commits critical mistakes. Bottom line: Look for one of the NFLs best defenses that allows only 14.8 PPG to slow down Seattles moody offense. While the Jets prime time signal caller Pennington and his side kick star RB Curtis Martin will let loose on what remains a suspect Seahawks secondary and defense.Note:The Jets are 7-3 ATS L/10 as favorites.Seattle is 0-3 ATS L/3 versus AFC East division opponents

Thank you
    cavy1

there are a lot of pay service promo sites where you click
    on a particular capper and it takes you to a pick and
    analysis/game write-up for that day's 'free' play.

my guess is that's where the jets pick came from.

Comment

Working...
    X