3 "Wise Men" now CHARGING for "Plays"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 "Wise Men" now CHARGING for "Plays"

Thats right fellows...The 3 wise men are now starting to charge for our picks...we have stayed on the "Plus" side in all our picks in all sports, especially BaseBall...We now feel it is time to start getting "Paid" for our picks....Here's how it works....

Remember--how lucky we are--we have a home--food--warmth--shelter--income (we must have, we're gambling)--and plenty more to be "Thankful" for...There are plenty more "Less Fortunate" people out there...Homeless, addicts, alcoholics, chemicaly dependent people, chemicali un-balanced, depressed, are but a few I can think of....Lets take a "Little" time to think of others during this time of the year {Christmas)--the time of "Giving" and do the following....

Heres your rates--or--similar to...

1. For every unit you get on the plus side, give a certain $ amt to a respectful-helpful charity...

2. Maybe just 5-10% of the earnings you make on the 3 WM picks...

3. A small donation for the games that would have lost (but the 3 WM) swayed you to not play...

4. Even a small token to a "Charity" for the games played...Say 1-10 $ for each game played...

5. and yes, last but not least, Some $ for even the ones we lose...Consider this--we have $ to Gamble, there's a lot of people who don't have $ to eat...Kids need clothes--jackets--gloves--hats--etc...

6..You guys all get my intent...Lets hope it passes on to you...The greatest country in the world, and we have "Tons" of needy people...

Make your donations, payable to the Charity--Church--organization of your choice...The 3 WiseMen--Kmann--FrankB03--Coverboy, and the Old Kaptains mates--ItsBill and Spark feel this is a fair price to charge...We're gonna charge ourselves too..

By the way, our % of winning is higher than those hi-priced Services...Follow the Locals plays--Give the $ to Charity instead for a lil while...What goes around, comes around...

We may be reached at....www.help1another.com...kmann
    Last edited by Kaptain; 12-23-2004, 10:46 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kap,
    This is a GREAT idea.
    If not for #5 I would probably escape the "Charity Tax". Let me assure you that I will follow this.
    Good luck to you and the Wisemen.
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

It would take someone like you to think of something like this .. I admit, I was totally thrown off by the heading but then I realized before I opened this thread what was going on ... You are a unique individual and I am so thankful that I can call you my buddy .. Thanks for everything you do for this forum Kapt ..

Wishing you and everyone here at this great forum a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year ...

Comment

Kmann,

That was pretty good. Happy Holidays, and I agree with what you've said.

I donate to a couple different charity's each holiday season and also give toys to toys for tots for the unfortunate one's.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Comment

WONDERFULL.........

Outstanding.....you are so correct. If you have money to lose, then give it to those less fortunate. This last week our neighbors "about 2 miles down the road" lost their house to a fire. My little girl "5" saw it in the paper and I read it to her, about the little girl not having a Christmas because all was lost in the fire. My little girl "Katelyn" said that she was going to give that girl her purses, dolls and some clothes. That is what it is all about. If we can teach the next generation peace, love and happiness will go a long way. I do not know you my friend, but I know and love your idea.
          May GOD Bless you and yours this year.

Fast Eddie
          ...winning and grinning...

Comment

Remember Fellows

The 3 wise men are charging you right now...You know who to pay, and where/when to do it....Help someone that can't help themselves...Merry Christmas to all of you, best to you and your family.... :christmas :santahat:

Comment

Ditto

Well said.

Best Holiday Regards to all.
              John

Comment

Slight Plus Day

We had a slight plus day yesterday, will go to downtown "St John Mission" tomorrow, and give some $ for them to help feed, clothe, shelter the "Homeless" for Christmas time...I know most of you give to some charitable orginization during the year, I'm just a "Patsie" for the "Homeless"...It breaks my heart to see this...What a "Wonderful" feeling it is when you feel like you've helped someone "Who can't help themselves"..

feels even better than when you have a team -1, they're behind by 1, and as the clock goes off, your man throws up a 3 pointer...What a feeling...He helped you, cause you had no control, or couldn't help yourself, in that cause...

You guys all understand what I'm saying, I know I'm harping/repeating, but I just feel this way...Love you all...Have a good CHRISTmas, take care of your family, especially cause "You're able to".... :christmas :santahat:

YOUR Complimentary free plays for Today (Sunday 12-19) are

NBA--Memphis/Clippers UNDER 186..won..final was 92-82 (174)
                NFL-- SD Chargers - 9 1/2..won..final was 21-0

Must comply with the rules, cause 1/2 of these Services "Don't"...When you advertise (as I just did) you MUST show a comp...
                Last edited by Kaptain; 12-20-2004, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more. I myself donate on a normal basis.

Also, I make sure my kids both Donate as well. That way they realize what they have and other kids aren't as lucky.

GL Guys and have a GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON :christmas
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Kmann,
                      I was lucky enough to finish up the week strong and wanted to let you know I made a donation today to Hospice Care of Southeast Florida.

Thanks for opening eyes
                      Remember the three R's:
                      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Comp Plays Now 2-0

Thanks to al you guys for understanding/appreciating what I'm trying to do...Very small fee for 2-0 on Comp plays...Please keep others in mind during the "Holiday" season....

I know I'm rattling on, but, we are very fortunate to have what we have...I know most of us worked hard for it, but we either had the opportunity, or created it---some don't have this chance....

Once again, thanks for all your considerations to others, keep up the good work...heres another comp play...

#536 Georgetown - 2 1/2...Yes ORU is undefeated, but haven't played the caliber of G'Town...ORU has to travel, and face their toughest test this year...G'Town too strong on Boards....

Lets shoot for 3-0 on comps--at no charge by me--pay your own fees as you see fit...Love you all...Have some "Happy"-"Family oriented" holidays....kmann

Comment

Comp Plays now 2-1

Please think of others during this Christmas Holiday Season....

Remember our fees are to be determined by you, paid by you, to the Charity of your choice.....

Comp Play for Tuesday is

New Orleans/LA Clippers UNDER 175 1/2.......now 2-1 on comps :christmas

Comment

You guys are a class act!! I hope everyone follows your advice and gives to the needy this holiday season as I know I will.

Believe me when I tell you that guys you will get some breaks from the gambling gods if you do!!!

Happy Holidays!!
                            Good luck,
                            John

Comment

Why is this in the services area??

Comment

Working...
                              X