Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp plays! Email me when they win!!!

Hey guys,

Well most of you dont know me but some of you do and i am sure those who do know me can vouch for me. My name is Matt Cornelius and i am a professional handicapper. I have a service that you may be interested in. It is very affordable at 30 dollars per week. For that amount you recieve every pick I give out for the enitre week usually 3-4 per day. I am very honest and treat my clients with respect and answer any questions i am given. I have a deal right now that is 60 dollars for all of my sports picks including all the bowl games until january 4th. I have my bad days just like the next guy dont get me wrong. But i am documented and proven to give winners. If you want to join the team give me a try at [email protected] Good luck to all!

Matt

Comp plays for tuesday!
    Indiana +1.5
    Duke -21
    South Florida +14
    Email me at for details on a winning and affordable serrvice.......Matt

2-0 so far duke rolling!

2-0 so far on the day i hope you guys are wanting to win because not just am i about to go 3-0 on my comp plays. i was 3-0 yesterday for my clients and looking for ANOTHER 3-0 day tonight on my premium picks not to mention my comp plays as well..

Comment

its official 3-0!

3-0 tonight with comp plays. Not only that if santa clara ****** i will be 3-0 on my premium plays for the second straight day! Now would be a great time to jump on! Email me at [email protected] for details on my service. lots of bowl games left and last year i hit them at an even 80%!

Comment

i will have wednesdays comp plays up at around 4 p.m central time.. Good luck and jump on board! [email protected].... 3-0 tuesdays comp plays.. 5-1 for the week for premium picks! looking to kill them again wendesday!

Comment

todays comp plays are

Arkansas state -2
          depaul +1
          Washington wizards +2.5

picks have been on fire lately, email me for details on my service! You wont be dissapointed! Matt

Comment

Now you're 3-3 here.

Comment

Working...
            X