Saturday CBB & NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday CBB & NBA

Today & Tonight I have several very good plays for my LTS clients and I will be putting most of them up here for all of you to see and play if you want to.

Before I put up a few of the early plays, I want to remind you that this Sunday I have a 5* game going in the NFL and I had two 5* plays last Sunday and both cashed in.

If you would like info on how to get on board for that play and all my daily plays email me at [email protected] and I will send you info on weekly or monthly service that is affordable and honest.

And as a bonus - If you sign up before Sunday, I will throw in the entire Bowl package free. I have had great success playing the bowls in the past 16 years and after looking at this years games I see no way why that should change.

Now here is a few plays from my card for today:

2* Purdue -4
    1* Fordham +5.5

I will check back in around 3pm

GL Tommy

2nd Report

For Info on my weekly or monthly packages email me at [email protected]

If you sign up for either package - I will throw in my Bowl package free, and this is for my LTS or web plays.

Here are a few other plays from today's card - more later.

2* Xavier +6
    1* Stanford +14.5

GL Tommy

Comment

Added Plays

On Sunday I have another 5* play in the NFL. My 5* plays are my top plays and last Sunday they went 2-0

To get that play and the rest of my NFL plays contact me at [email protected] for info.

More CBB plays added:

3* Depaul +12
      1* E. Mich -12.5

GL Tommy

Comment

Added Plays + Free Offer

Email me at [email protected] before 11am CST on Sunday and I will put you on the email list for all my plays starting tomorrow and lasting till next Saturday - thats 7 full days of service free.

On Sunday I have a 5* Top play going and several other nice plays as well.

Here is two more plays off the card for tonight:

4* W. Kentucky -2.5
        1* Dallas Mavs +1

GL Tommy

Comment

NFL report

Small profit for the day - all free right here. Sunday can be free as well, just email me at [email protected] and I will send you my picks for the next 7 days free!

On tap for this Sunday, I have 5 plays in the NFL and they are headlined by a 5* top play game of the week!

Looking forward to having you on board.

GL Tommy

Comment

Working...
          X