This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TY Gaston

I have a question if Ty Gaston is such great service ... Why... when I look at 14 different consensus services
    NOT ONE has any of his plays??? I have a friend do did use his service (Ty Gaston) they paid $395 for some little package. His website did update his record the wins and the loses ...BUT there was times he would give out 1 VIP play which would lose BUT on his website he would list the Vip record for that day as 2-1. When my friend asked Ty about where were the other 2 winners from that he only got one play and that play lost. Ty would say "I didn't want to give you to many games to play." OR " I did give you the other games you just were not listening." I have looked at a ton of these betting type sites and I have NEVER found everyone on them that has used TY GASTON services. I would think there has to be someone out there that has bought the VIP package for like $1,000 in college hoops if he claims to be like 20-4. If someone is thinking why my friend is not still using his service any more its because he keeps pushing the Code Zebra package, but also my friend went off on him because of all the times not giving him all the games. If Ty is so good and honest give 1 full week of all your services for free and post all the plays here and the other sports betting posting sites. Other REAL and Honest services do that. And of course if your record is even close to what you claim ...I am sure you would get a ton of orders. And that means 10's of thousands of dollars for you... Don't you think its worth one week of free service?
    THANK YOU.
    bulldog999

Enough Ty Gaston threads. We have gone through this several times in the past and we are done with it. If you don't follow him or his plays then move on. If you are not paying then why worry about it.

Comment

Working...
    X